Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Anyone from Long Island, NY...or the Tri-State area?

I'm only wondering because I would luv to try to start some sort of group session, maybe like a once a month thing where we can all get together, talk about our issues, vent and have some good laughs to take our minds off of things...trips to the park (it's almost spring) Or even maybe start a seminar of some sort...
    *Melissa*

Default Re: Anyone from Long Island, NY...or the Tri-State area?

i wish i was......i love new york city......but i'm in north carolina....that's a great idea and it would be fun to hang out with people who understand........good luck!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NY, but upstate ny here

hmmmmm...Im gonna have to do some more research online and see if there are any groups out there.

Hey...I'll travel upstate if I have to, I can make weekend out of it...I can see it now...a beautiful upstate retreat for emets! how funny!

But really, I hope I find some more people on the island!
    *Melissa*

Hi! I'm in NJ....Mom of three young kids..spend all my time worrying about them getting sick! I avoid almost all social situations cause I dont want my family exposed to germs...s*v* going around this time of year! Right now my 2 boys (ages 5&6) are at the airport with my husband picking up his brother. This is such a nightmre 4 me! All those airport/airplane germs!!!!! I am going to bleach as much as I can when they get home. My sisters daughter had the s*v* this week. My kids have not had it since last year. I know it is coming....such awful anxiety!!