Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: good news!

Default good news!

I drank last night, vomited, and survived!!! it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and I wasn't scared. probably because I was drunk....

anyone else puke while drunk and was not afraid?
    Last edited by kaitlyn; 08-08-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Default Re: good news!

guess not.... haha

not sure how to delete posts on here -_-

I have read on here some people who v* while drunk and didnt remember or didnt think it was a big deal. I USED to drink...ALOT and I NEVER puked. (thank god) but now I dont drink because Im too afraid to vomit! ha. But glad u made it thro it!
    "This too shall pass"

When I used to party and get drunk, I was always SOOOO plastered when I did vomit that the action itself (while still nasty) didn't throw me into a panic attack. The worst thing was the next day being hung over and feeling nauseous all day. That always made me panicy and was ultimately WHY I quit going to parties and drinking because I didn't want to be hungover.

Congrats though on making it through! That is very awesome of you! Just don't make it a habit.

Im glad that since you had to, that it didnt seem like a big deal. Congrats adn huggles =) yeah, that was a BIG reason why I quit drinking, I was always so afraid to v*. Now Im on medications and cannot drink at all anyways