Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Boost my immune system??

I keep getting sick with colds and flus and being that its getting to be that season, and im around sick people all the time, I was wondering if anyone knows something I could take to keep me from getting sick, especially catching anything that would make me sick to my stomach. Im scared to death of catching a stomach bug! I take probiotics, is there anything else I could take??

Default Re: Boost my immune system??

Vitamin C is supposed to help.

Take vitamin C tablets daily

Well i have heard Pumpkin, Kiwi fruit, Vitamin C, and Chicken noodle soop is suppost to help, Also Berrys and Nuts. All healthy delights

I was suggested by a doctor that the high doses of C and B vitamins in Airborne would be good for my Epstein-Barr symptoms. When I take that like I should (1 a day), I definitely catch less of what's going around.

eat vitamin c and antioxodent rich foods. vitamin c works better with vitamin b. some really high rich foods in vitaminc are oranges, kiwi fruit, green beans, mandarins and other fruits n vegies. antioxidents are in like blueberries and other berries i think. and theres heaps of vitamin b in mushrooms. google it and im sure it will tell you heaps more about keepin your immune system strong
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.