Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default This is a bit ridiculous...

My internet had been down for what felt like FOREVER. -whew- Glad I got that out.

Anyway, so this morning I wake up and my mom is like: 'Oh I'm going bring your cousin a bottle of Emetrol because she's sick and has been V*ing all day. I was like "Ok...tell her stay far away." Kinda mean but, I'm terrified of catching it! So then my mom gets back and her sister calls. She'd been throwing up all night...she wanted to come over and get a pair of gloves. I freaked out and said "NO! She can't come here!" Ok, she didn't come...just a little while ago my dad calls from work (he works nights)...he's feeling sick and N*...I'm not panicking yet...but if he V*s in this house. I think I'm going to go insane because none of the people that are already sick have stopped v*ing yet and it's been almost a full 24 hours.
    Umm excuse me emet, this is MY life and YOU don't belong here, back the hell off. <--my new attitude.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: This is a bit ridiculous...

i hate being in situations like that.....so stressful.....sorry. just keep up your good hygiene and try not to worry too much......we all know that just makes us worse.......

hope all is well
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know staying calm is easier said than done, but try your hardest. Remember that even if he does V in the house, good hygiene can prevent you from catching it!

You may find these links helpful!

Like the others have said keep up your hygiene and try to stay as calm as you can. you will be able to get through it and everyone is here to help if you need it. i hope you are ok xx

I used to live on a dairy farm, and when someone in the house had the virus I would go live in the barn for a bit. =P Embarrassing yes - but I understand how scary the situation you are in can be.

I hope all is better now! Keep up the good hygiene!