Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Do you feel sick/anxious...

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • all the time

7 26.92%
  • in certian places (i.e.school...)

11 42.31%
  • at certian times(i.e night...)

5 19.23%
  • around people you dont know

0 0%
  • other

3 11.54%

Thread: check it out!

well i was just wondering how you guys felt and if you were like me (pretty much feel this way all the time except on occasion) so if you would do this poll that would ROCK lol...love ya later

Sparks x_x

I don't really feel anxious... just sick all the time. But I'm on my way onto figuring out what is making me sick.

xoxo

Allie

P.S... Welcome to the site!
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dont feel sick alllllll time time, however, it is not just in certain places, though this has the tendency to make things worse, especially if I get anxious then I feel sick. My choice is somewhere inbetween all the time and in certqain places. Maybe it;s still and anxiousmost ofthe time (randomly)and in certain places.

For me it's not a certain time or place so much as a situation.
    For example if I'm at work and I find out that one of my coworkers had
    a stomach bug then I'll start to freak out which in turn makes me feel
    queasy. Or if a family member gets it, or someone I know or have
    hung out with recently. People who v* from drinking too much
    don't bother me at all because I know I can't "catch" it. But
    being around anyone who's sick, any place, at any time, makes me
    anxious and queasy for days.

i feel; sick a lot of the time, at random times, so i put all the time.

but its not everysingle minute of the day...

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had to say Other because I cannot link my anxious feelings to a place or time. Sometimes it is the way other people are acting that makes me feel nervous. Sometimes it is my own symptoms (stomach ache, etc.). Sometimes I am anxious at school or the mall but not always.

My mind works in mysterious ways.

<font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

I voted other...I should have voted all the time I guess though since through out the day every day, I have emet panic linked nausea. I just get nauseous when I have panic episodes, which happens only when I think I am going to be sick or at the mere mention of someone with a tummy ache or not feeling well or looking like they are gonna puke. Also get to feelingpanicky in crowded places(mall, amusement parks etc.) and public bathrooms where I have the possiblity of seeing someone get sick and anywhere I feel "trapped" andwon't beable to run away if someone vomits.Edited by: hethmares

wow i feel exacly the same way as you guys...i had no idea other people feel this way, i have a question...do you guys tell other people youhave emetophbiaor do you keep it to yourself?the only person who knows how i feel is my mom b/c she was worried why i wasnt eating and a few other things...but the point is i was afriad to tell people because 1 i didnt think anyone would understand....hell i didnt even understand what was going on and2 i thought if i talked about it, it would make me sick.Has it help any ofyou to talk to people about it if you have?

Sparks X_XEdited by: sparksx_x

I feel sick a lot of the time, usually there's a trigger or all of a sudden it just comes! but i dont feel sick ALL the time.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I chose "All the time" Its generally all the time butoccasionally, i feel okay. Hmm..tellingpeople? I told my mom and my two best friends.I only told them though because,both my friends were getting suspicious as to why i donteat. I told my mom because, she's my mom and because[lol] one of my friends threatened to..ehehe.. At first i was worried that i would be sick if i told anyone but i think it is better that they know ehehe. About theunderstanding part...really only one took interest in it. Theother friendshe thought i was being silly. I made her read up on it andnowshe's okay with me.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>