Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: OT: What's your desktop picture?

Mine us of my shepherd that passed away this past fall. I miss her so much
    Colleen

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    Yeah, Zombies kind of amuse me now. Except Boomers... *shudder* How do YOU deal with them? I just close my eyes and shoot blindly :P And awww, It would have been cool to have another person to play it with :P
    I try to avoid all of them, they always get me somehow. Especially those freaking jockeys! Every time I hear one I go in the middle of the group!

Haha, I love playing versus. I'm an amazing spitter :P Jockeys are really annoying though. They're just persistent and hard to aim at :P

Yeah, Zombies kind of amuse me now. Except Boomers... *shudder* How do YOU deal with them? I just close my eyes and shoot blindly :P And awww, It would have been cool to have another person to play it with :P
    I no longer play L4D2, but when I did I sucked at shooting every zombie except for Boomers. For some reason I would kill them before any other players even noticed they were around. I have no idea how. Sometimes we'd turn a corner and there is a dead Boomer and there's all like. "Asia strikes again!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

At the moment, it's a slideshow from when I went to Poland on holiday.

I no longer play L4D2, but when I did I sucked at shooting every zombie except for Boomers. For some reason I would kill them before any other players even noticed they were around. I have no idea how. Sometimes we'd turn a corner and there is a dead Boomer and there's all like. "Asia strikes again!"
    Haha, maybe because you were constantly on the lookout for them! I always retreat and close my eyes. I don't like the sounds, and I don't like the sight. *shudder*

Oh, and at the moment, my desktop picture is a photo of Justing Furstenfeld of Blue October and his baby daughter, Blue. I like the picture, it makes me happy. He has a history of anxiety and bipolar and depression, but he looks so damn happy with that little girl, so if he can be that happy, then why can't I? It gives me a lot of hope, I guess.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs31/f/20...y_unstable.jpg
    Last edited by KaydeeJayde; 01-23-2011 at 04:55 PM.

A humorous photo of me and my friend last night on Hollywood Boulevard! It makes me laugh every time, I may just keep it for awhile.
    Current City; New York, NY

I love L4D, though I never got L4D2. It is hard to miss Boomers anyway do to their immense girth. =P

Haha, I know, right? L4D2 is pretty much the same as one, with different campaigns, characters and melee weapons. Okay, so it's a fair bit different :P But it's awesome!

L4D2 has a few more zombies too, one of them being a Spitter which I kill even faster then boomers. Their heads aren't attached correctly above the jaw and they eject green acid like a fountain from their throat. Blech.

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyLivin' View Post
    Thank you -- I actually have a Canon EOS Rebel -- LOVE IT! It's one of those things I saved up for and splurged on I've loved photography for a long, long time so I wanted something I could actually do a little more with.
    I love photography too I got a Nikon D80 a few years ago and love it. Once you get a good camera, it opens up so many more doors with photograhy
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

I love photography too Im doing it at College at the moment. I have an SLR && digital camera I just love expressing my thoughts and feelings through photographs. So far im on an A grade in my course soon to be A*
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

I have an SLR camera. It's not digital, but I love it anyways. I got it for about $20 on eBay I'm not too good at photography just yet, but it's fun to play around My new desktop pic is a photo that I took myself, I'm kind of proud of it, though I know it's not very good :P

I have an SLR camera. It's not digital, but I love it anyways. I got it for about $20 on eBay I'm not too good at photography just yet, but it's fun to play around My new desktop pic is a photo that I took myself, I'm kind of proud of it, though I know it's not very good :P

I like that picture! Nature pictures are wonderful. I have a Facebook album full of them!

Thanks for sharing that.

David

You're most welcome! I have some other pictures of flowers from the same photography outing on my facebook... I must have a look at yours!

I love photography! Like you said, my SLR is not digital but as I am doing Photography at College I get to develop them there This is one on my flower photographs that I took on my digital camera

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zf5wsk&s=7

I hope someone has a peep at it Its one of my favorites. Sorry im not sure how to add it on here like Erin did x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Ooooh, that's pretty! I love the colour. I usually just get mine developed at Big W. They're usually okay, but if a certain person is there, I go to the chemist and get them developed there.

By the way, to get the photo here, copy the image address in the dialogue box that comes up when you click the little button with the mountain on it. :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

Hopefully this will work x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Darn it, it didn't work -_- x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Mine is a weird graphic design that came on my laptop, but I liked it so I left it.

aww i love that picture. And 20 bucks is a good deal!

http://chantillylace08.deviantart.com/

That's my deviantart where I have some of mine. I haven't updated in ages though! I'm studying visual communications in school, so I get to mess around a lot with photography. It will always be a passion. I do senior and family portraits locally on the side. It's nice to get a few extra bucks here and there. Glad to see so many people find joy in it
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

What Im doing is despite my mental health problems I am turning them into a photography project for my course at college It includes my thoughts on mental health and how it makes me feel etc. The topic is Journey you see, most people are doing their physical journey to like college but I thought idea was kinda boring so I thought an emotional journey would be far better x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I love both of the flower photos too!

I think this is my favorite flower photo I've taken to date -- this was in Baltimore last summer:

http://365daysayearofmemories.blogsp...ghty-nine.html

I just love the ability the SLR's give you to do so many different things with your photos, especially with the quality of the photos and the zoom, lighting and focus options.

I have a Nikon SLR that is not digital, but it is not used as much because of having to buy film and all that... lol.
    *The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.* -- M. Scott Peck

Emma, how are you doing that? I'm really interested, that project sounds amazingly interesting! I'd love to see it if possible

Mine is a picture of my dead dog when she was still alive.

My butt.. no not really,

Just some clouds.. they pass the time so nicely
    Life is so worth living.

Emma, how are you doing that? I'm really interested, that project sounds amazingly interesting! I'd love to see it if possible
    I agree. Thats sounds very interesting!

My desktop picture is the rainbow flag with the transgender symbol on it. It represents to parts of who I am

Mine was the rainbow flag for SO long! I loved it!

Rainbows are nice...was about to say something lame but thought better of it