Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

check out this nerve wrecking email my english teacher sent me and several of my classmates:</span><br style="color: rgb(0, 102, 204);">
    Hi, Everybody...If </span>you haven't received a grade yet, you will in the next few days. I've been
    dealing with the flu and computer troubles at my house, so things are going a little more
    slowly than I would like. (The worst of it started Wednesday at 4 a.m. when my 4 year-
    old daughter came into my room, up next to my bed in the dark, and said, "Mommy, I
    think I'm gonna .... blaaaaaaah," and I felt a wet warmth all over my shoulder and neck.
    Despite my preaching about hand washing, its been travelling through the family. Ick!). I hope you're all well. (Wash your hands!)</pre>
    Can you believe that?! IT got my blood pumping and I'm all nervous now! How inconsiderate...</span>

*.* you say there is no perfect place, i say i know this is true..im just learning how to smile, thats not easy to do*.*

lol I think automatically about your professor "what a dumbass..nobody wants to hear that crap"

but i guess we have to remember not everybody is "different" like us

[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] but yea, reading that gave me the creeps too... i was the girl that stayed home from school when the flu was going around..I feel ya!

Oh gross me out just reading that turns my stomach. I have had dreams of my son coming in and puking on me and everytime I wake up so petrified that I have to take a anti-nausea pill just to calm me down.

That is so gross!

Are we talking about stomach flu, or influenzia? Either way the part about her child vomiting on her is totally gross!!!! That is another one of my fears ....

Yuck. I would be creeped out if I got that email too. Poor teacher, that's one of my worst scenarios, is getting v'd on.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

ew! *shivers* That was so mean of her! That i think is worse than whatmy teacher did. [He was making throwing up sounds and talking about spoiled fish..] -_-.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

When my kids were little, and even to this day my bedroom door is LOCKED at night. There's NO WAY I could EVER get a decent night's sleep otherwise!

They'd knock on the door, and my husband would go "answer it" and deal with them, or they'd call out for him.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sage: How civilized of you. We have a lock but don't use it.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

haha

well, at least she was honest... apparnetly i did tht once... to my dad. =|

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

My kids have done that to me as well as "almost got me" several times!! 2 years ago my mother in law bought me a beautiful new dry clean only comforter for my bed and Logan did that on it--and she'd eated blue ice cream after her dinner that night. So now I have a ratty ancient comforter on bed, the pretty one is sleeping with the fishes!! The lock is a good idea, but I don't mind my kids climbing into bed with me, as long as they're not sick!! I like it that our bed feels safe to them when they are afraid!!

yeah, me too,Donna...although last night we played musical beds with our five year-old and our newborn and boy, am i tired!
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

What the heck why would she write an email so explicit like that NASTY! Just a simple I am home sick with the flu would have been good enough...geeze!

wow, I would have gone balistic if my child threw up on me. That's
    actually the only reason I don't want kids: they throw up sooo easily.