Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy am i getting sv?

All day ive been feeling achy and my throat has been hurting but now im starting to get really bad stomach aches and feel n*...im really nervous because lately ive been really bad about washing my hands before i eat..

Default Re: am i getting sv?

It sounds like you may be coming down with a cold or the flu.The N maybe just anxiety from feeling uneasy that you haven't been as hygenic as you usually are. Try and keep calm, I know it's awful but all you can do is wait and see what happenes and pray for the best But, I don't think you should worry.

Sounds more like a throat infection of some sort.

A throat infection is usually accompanied with abdominal pain and nausea (which is why most children with a TI have loss of appetite).

No throat pain is not a symtom of sv

Sounds like it could be strep...my stomach always hurts with it, but never any v*.

You don;t have any symptoms that signal the start of an sv* at all so try not to worry. As others have said it sounds more like a throat virus or a cold. Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. If you are in pain or have a temperature then take some paracetamols. Get well soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, sounds like strep or viral throat to me - the sore muscles might indicate influenza, although it's late in the season for that. I wouldn't worry, as it sounds like your n* is probably due to a combination of increased anxiety and general discomfort due to illness. The best thing you can do for yourself is to drink clear fluids, get some rest, and try to ease your mind - maybe lie down (with an extra pillow under your head if you wish) and read a favorite, comforting book until you feel sleepy (always works for me). Feel better!