Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Favorite tv shows?

So I know we all got our special shows that we HAVE to watch, I wanna know what yours is

Mine is Dexter. It's the only show that makes me feel better when I start to panic about anything, it literally saved my life.

Default Re: Favorite tv shows?

One Tree Hill, haha! I know you are Nataly, but if anybody else is a FB friend of mine I tend to post about it a lot it's like, my obsession. Always makes me feel better, plus James Lafferty is such a babe... haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Hmm, the current ones airing that I need to see are Fringe and Game Of Thrones.

I'm also a huge fan of Archer, Stargate, and Farscape.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

I LOVE Fringe, I've been around set as it's filmed here in Vancouver. I've just casually been downtown and they've been filming by the art gallery, lol. Stargate is cool too my friends dad is a director.

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Ha! Kailyn i've noticed! Ah my TV weakness is Criminal Minds still I just LOVE it so much <3 x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Jersey Shore ..

I actually hate it. But it's addicting.

And Degrassi, I've watched very single season
    "I'd rather cross the line and suffer the consequences, than stare at the line for the rest of my life." <3

Here's my list.. it's quite long : )

Currently on TV
    -Keeping Up With The Kardashians (and all of the other Kardashian shows)
    -The Secret Life of The American Teenager
    -The Tyra Show
    -Audrina
    -Mob Wives
    -Pretty Little Liars
    -Real Housewives of New Jersey (and the Beverly Hills housewives as well)
    -The Real World
    -Army Wives
    -Jersey Shore
    -16 & Pregnant
    -Teen Mom (1&2)
    -My Life As Liz
    -America's Next Top Model

No longer on that I own on DVD and watch all the time
    -Friends
    -The O.C
    -The Hills
    -The Osbournes
    -Reba
    -Newlyweds (I'm still pissed at the fact that Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are divorced even though it was 6 years ago)
    -Rock of Love

...told ya it was long! : )
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

Ahh! I forgot, Jordan's list reminded me.

The Real World, My Life As Liz, 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom.

And Audrina seems okay too! I basically watch anything that's on MTV.
    "I'd rather cross the line and suffer the consequences, than stare at the line for the rest of my life." <3

I watch lots of TV and my favs include:

NCIS
    Criminal Minds
    The Mentalist
    Teen Mom & 16 and Pregnant
    Americas Next Top Model
    The Closer
    Fringe
    The Big Bang Theory
    Scrubs (not the last season!)
    Castle
    CSI
    Keeping up with the Kardashians (my guilty pleasure!!!)

Told you I watch a lot of TV - mostly I record via series link and watch them on weekends and late at night if I can't sleep!!

For you 16 & Pregnant fans, a girl from my hometown is going to be on that show. Her name is BreeAnna Ball. I don't watch it at all, but I may for that episode. I did watch one episode of the show however, and it was a controversial episode. I actually found that one quite good, but I can't bring myself to watch the rest of it. I dislike kids too much lol.

One tree Hill!!! Greys and teen mom

Ah! Jersey Shore! I'm 100% addicted to that show, along with Pretty Little Liars. But Dexter is totally my weakness. I've wanted to watch Fringe, but I never know when it's on!

Anyway, a lot of great shows you guys watch. Some of which I love too!

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    For you 16 & Pregnant fans, a girl from my hometown is going to be on that show. Her name is BreeAnna Ball. I don't watch it at all, but I may for that episode. I did watch one episode of the show however, and it was a controversial episode. I actually found that one quite good, but I can't bring myself to watch the rest of it. I dislike kids too much lol.
    That's exciting! Lol.. at least we know that there will be at least one more season! Hahaha
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

Ah I totally forgot! Jordan you have totally reminded me! I am pretty much addicted to Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant! I really admire Catelynn and Tyler for giving Carly up for adoption, I think they were very strong and grown up in making that decision that they were too young for raise their daughter!! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by grrlga View Post
    One tree Hill!!! Greys and teen mom
    YES. Sorry I had to respond, One Tree Hill is like... my life kidding, but it always makes me feel all giddy and happy, haha. I was supposed to go be an extra like in March with my friend but shit happens, lol.

It's not on anymore... but Scrubs is definitely up there as one of my favorites.
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

janelle, from the last teen mom is from here.....what a freaking redneck she is......also one tree hill is filmed here....kaillyn, come see me.

my faves are all the real housewives shows and bethenny ever after, greys anatomy, top chef.....also great show on amc called breaking bad.....hopefully new season will start soon.....great dark comedy .
    how i feel about emet

I watch a lot of TV too, there are shows I love, and there are also a lot of "feel good" shows that I watch when I'm panicky. My list:

Favorites:
    Community
    An Idiot Abroad
    The Office
    Scrubs
    Family Guy
    16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom
    The First 48
    Dateline
    Say Yes to the Dress

Feel Good Shows:
    Golden Girls
    Everybody Loves Raymond
    Roseanne
    Anything on HGTV or the Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by olschesky View Post
    janelle, from the last teen mom is from here.....what a freaking redneck she is......also one tree hill is filmed here....kaillyn, come see me.

my faves are all the real housewives shows and bethenny ever after, greys anatomy, top chef.....also great show on amc called breaking bad.....hopefully new season will start soon.....great dark comedy .
    I've only caught bits & pieces of Teen Mom but Janelle doesn't seem like a committed mom... I realize she's young but look at some of the other teen moms from previous seasons pulling it together & being the best they can be.

I'm probably coming this summer, so excited! Well that's if there's another season, but I've been hearing that there will be thank God. Otherwise I have to wait until Summer 2012... but regardless I'm coming at some point, lol!

Jersey Shore is also my guilty pleasure, when it's on I make sure I never miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiilyn_23 View Post
    I've only caught bits & pieces of Teen Mom but Janelle doesn't seem like a committed mom... I realize she's young but look at some of the other teen moms from previous seasons pulling it together & being the best they can be.

I'm probably coming this summer, so excited! Well that's if there's another season, but I've been hearing that there will be thank God. Otherwise I have to wait until Summer 2012... but regardless I'm coming at some point, lol!

Jersey Shore is also my guilty pleasure, when it's on I make sure I never miss it!
    Like the idea of guilty pleasures...my favourite piece of unmissable trash TV is Destination Truth/The Monster Hunter (depending on which channel you're watching it on and whether they leave the title alone or give it a British one), where host Josh Gates travels the globe searching for mysterious creatures. Um, suffice to say, he never finds any conclusive evidence, so a lot of each programme is padded out with footage of him and his team goofing around at airports and local markets rather than actually, you know, finding anything...

Josh himself is an amiable and likeable enough host and that's probably what keeps it watchable, as the show therefore just about stays the right side of the "laughing with him rather than at him" line. You also have to admire his limitless schoolboy enthusiasm for each investigation, despite the constant failure to spot any of these creatures...

Everyone is just reminding me of my other favorite shows! I love Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth, I'm also crazy about all of those detective shows like the First 48, my most favorite is Forensic Files. All of those shows calm me so

I absolutely LOVE Ghost Hunters <3 I watched Pretty Little Liars today It was AWESOME! Im attached to it already after one episode! It's only just come to the UK (:

I watched Teen Mom 2 today, and I agree Janelle does NOT in any way seem to committed to raise up her baby, which is pretty sad to see! x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

i like House,
    Monk
    Spongebob squarepants!!!
    mystery diagnosis
    psych
    what would you do?
    phineas and ferb
    swamp people
    and avatar the last airbender!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolategirl View Post
    i like House,
    Monk
    Spongebob squarepants!!!
    mystery diagnosis
    psych
    what would you do?
    phineas and ferb
    swamp people
    and avatar the last airbender!!!
    House is AWESOME! <3 x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

I love House! People throw up on every episode, but I still love it anyways

I also love Criminal Minds, Top Chef, pretty much all the reality crap on Bravo that is terrible but addicting, Forensic Files, Family Guy, South Park, Boy Meets World, The Walking Dead series, X-Files (I've loved this show since I was a kid, can't lie), Project Runway, ANTM and yes I am 23 and still watch Spongebob. I don't even have a kid so I can't even use that as an excuse...I just love it!

I don't watch much TV except for when I go to bed, so I DVR most of it and watch it when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by orton99 View Post
    Like the idea of guilty pleasures...my favourite piece of unmissable trash TV is Destination Truth/The Monster Hunter (depending on which channel you're watching it on and whether they leave the title alone or give it a British one), where host Josh Gates travels the globe searching for mysterious creatures. Um, suffice to say, he never finds any conclusive evidence, so a lot of each programme is padded out with footage of him and his team goofing around at airports and local markets rather than actually, you know, finding anything...

Josh himself is an amiable and likeable enough host and that's probably what keeps it watchable, as the show therefore just about stays the right side of the "laughing with him rather than at him" line. You also have to admire his limitless schoolboy enthusiasm for each investigation, despite the constant failure to spot any of these creatures...
    Man I really like DT myself. It's entertainment, kind of a comfort show. I also like Monster Quest which seems to be a just a little more serious take on the same thing. Also from Syfy Fact or Faked the Paranormal Files. I mostly watch internet tv at bed time and when I'm eating.

[QUOTE=olschesky;328004]janelle, from the last teen mom is from here.....what a freaking redneck she is......also one tree hill is filmed here....kaillyn, come see me.

Is she the one that got into trouble for slapping her bf around?

I forgot to mention Doctor Who!!

Ah yes Doctor Who is wicked (: But David Tennant will always be the best x

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Follow My Blog

LOST would have to be my all-time favourite TV show. It's a real obsession of mine - I'm just addicted. I really like King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond - they never fail to cheer me up.

When I'm feeling particularly anxious, it really helps if I watch an episode of Desperate Housewives or Sex and the City. I don't know why - they're just light-hearted and feel good.