Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default having panic attack right now! worried ill throw up! anyonee avaliable to chat now?

Woke up at 2am feeling boiling hot! Know panic is coming as heart starts thumping! Go to the loo to splash face and then fear and dread comees over me like I may throw up! Realise I've got no need to throw up as been down last few days so not eating much, had runs previous day but yesterday I couldn't go, so now worried ill get runs again! Its nearly 3am in the uk! I've calmed down alittle! I just went back to bed although I'm sitting up shaking and not lying down! Anyone around to chat??

Default Re: having panic attack right now! worried ill throw up! anyonee avaliable to chat no

just breath very slowly. Theres no need to be sick just because you woke up feeling hot. keep breathing and put the tv on or play a gme to take your mind off it and to distract yourself. so keep breathing, lower your anxiety and then see how you feel
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.