Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ughhhhh

Unhappy Ughhhhh

Someone please helpp me im freakin out. its about 2am and i just full out binged on animal crackers, chocolate ones also WITH A TON OF WATER. My belly is in pain. So much pain. I am terrified and i dont even know why cuz i havent panicked over emet in soooo long. im freaking out though and im really scared. I have done this before but now my belly actually hurts and its cramping up. i feel like im going to puke although i know i probably wont because the closest ive come to vomiting in almost 8 years is spitting up. I used to be anorexic so i have been binging like every day and i cant take it anymore. last time i did this was with ice cream and it was horrid. i never want to eat again.

Default Re: Ughhhhh

I will be happy to talk to you in the chat room: https://emetophobia.campfirenow.com/e0744
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope you were able to fall asleep. Overeating can make one feel horrid, but it's unusual for it to actually cause vomiting.

yeah i ended up sleeping last night but i didnt eat anything for a while after i woke up this morning. I eventually had 2 bananas, a sandwich, yogurt and some strawberries and then i just got home and completely binged again because i was so hungry and i was also panicking which made me eat fast and i didnt realize how much i ate until after. I had a cheese and lettuce sandwich, water, wheaties cereal on bread with honey and somewhere around 5 more cups of cereal and honey mixed together. I feel very ill once again. I wish i could stop this binging thing. it seems like and endless cycle, though. Im just really worried that ill gain weight and thats why i try to not eat for as long as possible. I feel like if i didnt, i would still binge and that would cause real weight gain. ugh