Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: EmetStudy.org

Default EmetStudy.org

The international Griffith University online treatment program is now accepting applications for commencement in January 2012. The online program is free.
    This is a psychology PhD research program and is available to anyone who can read, write and speak English. Places are restricted and volunteer participation will be based on a first-in basis.
    If you have previously emailed to register your interest then you have been already added to the list.

To register you must apply online at www.emetstudy.org

Default Re: EmetStudy.org

So does this mean you have registered those of us who emailed you earlier or do we have to register ?

Kerry

I registered for one this year and I got the info from the website and then emailed the man who is in charge and he sent me forms to fill out. I am looking forward to starting.

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    So does this mean you have registered those of us who emailed you earlier or do we have to register ?

Kerry
    Hi Kerry,
    I have sent out an email yesterday to all those that registered earlier to confirm that you did not need to re-register. I carefully added all the email addresses to the list but if anyone has not yet received an email in last few days then please re-register so you do not miss out.

I apologise for any error that may have been made. The timing of your post indicates that I must have made a mistake somewhere.

Regards
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by haylz113 View Post
    I registered for one this year and I got the info from the website and then emailed the man who is in charge and he sent me forms to fill out. I am looking forward to starting.
    haylz was an early applicant and has joined our beta testing program. Beta testers get a slightly modified version and will have to put up with programming faults. Their contribution is vital to ironing out all the bugs before the full release. The beta-one program is currently full and we will be assessing the participants progress to evaluate the size of the beta-two program.

The planned start of the research release is January 2012. Participants will be have staggered start dates.

Cheers
    Mark

www.emetstudy.org

Hey- is the study closed? I am getting an error on page message when I click on the apply now link. All the other links are working fine.

Thanks,
    -Kim

Aha NO! I would totally apply for that if I weren't 4 years under being 18 -_- That sucks! I hope it's a success for everyone who applies for it

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tink View Post
    Hey- is the study closed? I am getting an error on page message when I click on the apply now link. All the other links are working fine.

Thanks,
    -Kim
    Sorry Kim but the security of the database was upgraded to 128 bit data encryption and the system was unavailable while this happened. This means the participant personal data is now more private.

You should now be able to log in at www.emetstudy.org and click on apply.

Cheers
    Mark

Still not working. I am using explorer and turned off pop up blocker.
    I will try again in a few days.

-Kim

I cant get it to work either

Quote Originally Posted by sarakeltner View Post
    I cant get it to work either
    Typically everything seems to work fine at this end. I assume that problem is that you are not using version 9 of Microsoft Internet explorer (?). It is what I have and everything seems fine. Other people have reported an issue and I have not been able to identify the problem as applications are still pouring in.

You can try
    1. Downloading Google's Chrome www.google.com/chrome
    2. Upgrade to version 9 IE
    3. Click on the apply by email option. Please state in the email that you are over 18 and you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the study.

Sorry for the problem
    Cheers
    Mark Sykes