Hey again,

Sorry I haven't been around...have been feeling too ill to go online but today I'm feeling a bit better if not very weak because of the lack of food I've eaten recently.

I wasn't sick at all on Thursday [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]and I had a headache and a temperature which suggested that it wasn't the same bug my mum had. However everytime I stood up I felt incredibly sick and very faint, and that night on my way to bed I crawled into the bathroom cos I had to wash my hands to take my contact lenses out, but I had to stand up....it was SO bad, this wave of nausea came on so suddenly that I barely had time for a panic attack...my hearing and eyesight started to go and I collapsed on the floor - didn't black out though but was close. Then I started hitting the floor because I really thought I was gonna be sick...my mouth was full of saliva. I had my head between my knees and a few minutes later I was OK.

I still felt a bit sick yesterday, the old D* didn't return but I haven't been to the toilet like that since Thursday which is very unusual for me, but I don't want to resort to laxatives. It's prob cos I haven't eaten. Somehow managed to struggle with my parents to a hotel to eat a meal last night, and we went to a pub for midnight but I felt too weak to do anything but sit there.

Today still have headache/no appetite but don't feel as bad, just very weak. Thanks for all your messages of support though, it's good to have such considerate people on here! And I made it through another year of not being sick! (Last time was 1994 so at last I'm in a year that ends with a 5 again!)