Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default need fast answers please

For those here in the US, what brand or kind of probiotic do I buy? I'm about to go to walgreens and have no clue what to even look for. Help! Thank you. Also, side effects of probiotics???

Default Re: need fast answers please

No side effects for me. I just buy a general one, i forget the name. Ask the pharmasist.

I got mine at a health food store. They are refridgerated...DDS Plus they are called.

I buy Renew life ultimate flora 15 billion. I get them at a specialty grocery store here that has a wonderful herbal supplement department. They are refrigerated. I really like them and have managed to be the only one in my house to dodge being sick!

I take sustenex its good for your colon health and keeps the good bacteria in and bad out.
    This too, shall pass

I ended up going to a health food store and bought some chewable ones. They say acidophilus with bifidus and one billion organisms guaranteed. The worker there told me they were the best of the probiotics they sell. So. I bought them. They taste good and I take 3 a day

I get florajen 3....it's behind the counter at walgreens in the pharmacy as it is refrigerated. I like it!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥