Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone have an idea when this bug is going to die down for the rest of the season?

Wish I knew.....
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I'd like to say soon, because the holidays are over which means less parties and get togethers were it can be passed around. But I'm not sure, that's just my way of looking on the brighter side...if there is one!! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Kelly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

where are you both?
    I KNOCK ON WOOD
    Only know of one family with it and they are in a few cities over.

Detroit/Redford Michigan,

Where are you from? It seems I hear about one person having it everyday!

North Dakota. I have heard of one family locally passing it around, but my parents are from northern Minnesota and it seems like it's rampant there. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I"m in AZ and I just have to say....keep it your way guys [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Kidding. well not really [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] ... but ummm teasing

Geese, Its been pretty rampant here as well. I never remembered it going around so bad my whole life. From 2002 on its been pretty bad especialy this year. It seems that my family and friends including myself (knock on wood) that had it 2002 have not got it this year or the year before. Immunity? I dont know, I thought immunity only lasted afew months. I am hoping it will die down again. This increase of Stomach flu cases has got me feeling like I am crazy and out of control. I am supposed to go to a yoga class to help myself relax, and keep thinking about the bug being spread there. UGH. I bought the yoga mat and everything and I keep thinking I am going to back out!

I know how you feel....And you're right -- the past couple of years have been worse with the stomach virus. I think it has to do with the weather. Where I live, it has been constant weather change for quite some time now. GRRRRRRRRRRR

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

I think it has to do with the weather too, but I never knew if that was fact or not. I've been on edge this whole fall and winter so far.... I can't wait til spring. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I'm in NC and I had it today ... [img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img] The only good thing is knowing I probably won't get it again for a while.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]</font>

I just read that the flu season is November to May, but obviously between November and February its the worst.

Anna