Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Jelly Belly mixes

OK so hubby brought me some jelly belly jelly beans and i ate 2 together that i thought i would warn you about LMAO

Do not mix popcorn and lemon the taste is exactly like V i even made my hubby eat the same mix just to check for me and while i ran and spat mine out he ate it ewwwwww lol but when i asked him he said yep it was that taste

So warning lol do not mix unless you want to use it as some form of exposure lol

Default Re: Jelly Belly mixes

LOL!!! I did this a long time ago when they first came out! You are totally right! They also make v* tasting jellybeans as a joke. My bf's girls tried to give me some one day, but I knew better!

Lol! Thanks for the heads up! Grosssssssssssssss!

omg......that is too funny!! thanks for the warning
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I looooove the popcorn ones and I don't care for the lemon or lime ones thanks for that! Idk what v* even tastes like though..I can't remember!
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

I think you can actually get v* flavoured jelly beans... My sister had some Harry Potter ones she said were disgusting- v* and sardine flavours mixed in with the yummy ones, haha. It would be a good way to do some exposure I guess. Not for me though.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegirl View Post
    I think you can actually get v* flavoured jelly beans... My sister had some Harry Potter ones she said were disgusting- v* and sardine flavours mixed in with the yummy ones, haha. It would be a good way to do some exposure I guess. Not for me though.
    ^ Yep. I remember those. My friend in high school had them one day and gave me grass flavor. I refused to eat the vomit one!

Ewwwwww. This reminds me of one time I tried to be all fancy and make my husband some kind of bleu cheese salad (I think bleu cheese smells like v anyway) But I found a recipe for homemade dressing where you whisked lemon juice into bleu cheese. I thought "eh what the hell, I'll try it" so I dipped my finger in and tasted it. Oh. My. God. Seriously tasted EXACTLY like v. I think I chugged the only drink we had in the fridge, an Apple juice or something. It was awful. I had to brush my teeth too.

But on a side note, I love the mixtures of jelly bellys! Root beer float is my favorite!

Root beer float ??????????? You must get more flavours then us

Quote Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
    Root beer float ??????????? You must get more flavours then us
    you mix flavors together to get this. I think it's the creme soda and the root beer?

Have never seen the root beer flavour

I've tasted some things that taste like v* too. I refuse to eat the v* flavored jelly beans. Borsch tastes a bit like v* if it's made a certain way, but it's still my favorite soup. Especially with sour cream.

Friggen gross. I don't eat Jelly beans anymore but hell, probably taste the same in literal. In the harry potter beans, the tutty fruttie is colored the same as the V* flavered ones. Who and how the hell do they flavor the V* ones???

This makes me think of papaya, I LOVE papaya but I've never tried it fresh because it smells like feet and V* lol. I might be willing to try it though because it doesn't actually taste like that. I've seen those Harry Potter flavored jelly belly's lol, I don't think I tried any of them.

OMG Yes, Papaya smells kinda "poopish" I thought it was just me and that the fruit I bought was rotten haha.

Yeah. I will make sure I don't do lemon and popcorn together...but may just make my hubby try it just for a laugh lol...I can see the flavors tasting funny together...good observation lmfao!