Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Breakthrough!

Smile Breakthrough!

all of sudden ive just been getting tired or my eme. so ive just been shuting it down completly. (i dont really know how but in doing it)

thos mourning i even ate the food i havent eating in 5 YEARS because it looks really bad vomited; and that is fruitloops

time to go have a nice day at school

Default Re: Breakthrough!

This is amazing! Good for you!! Maybe you can try to figure out exactly what you're doing and share it with the rest of us so we can get better to!

So happy for you!

Congrats! What a HUGE step! Congrats!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol my algebra teacher calls us froot loops (lol sort of off topic) if we do something wrong xD

great job! its really cool how you have a positive attitude about everything going on! you should be really proud! congratulations!

its good to push yourself and do things you arent comfortable with, when you know in your heart that they wont hurt you. i find it super difficult to do that, so good for you! i'm trying to get myself to wear things that i have worn when i was sick the last time, like a pair of jeans or something, because i totally freak out and never wear them again if i v*. so far, i haven't been able to do it. xD so i know how tough it is to do that and its really impressive that you faced your fears!!!

Congratulations.
    It would be great to hear what new things your doing in your life now that you easing the emet out of your life.
    I am not sure that eating fruit loops is perhaps the first thing I would have eaten as a non-emet I think you need to think a little bigger
    Mark

A free web based treatment for emetophobia

please share with ushowyour doing this xxx

please can anyone tell me how i start a new thread???? sorry im new to this.