Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Quick support please please!

I just washed all the plates, knifes and forks etc in the dishwasher on 70degrees so REALLY hot but I~ forgot to put any cleaning product in there and I just used a knife and fork to eat! AH!

There was no raw meat or anything in there just cups and plates that had been on the side a day or so

PLEASE HELP!

Default Re: Quick support please please!

Did you already eat? I honestly think you will be fine as long as there was no raw meat. Don't worry
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah well I started eating, I put the fork in my mouth then thought AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I think you will be fine
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

i think you should be fine, hot water kills most bacteria.

Has anyone been sick recently or anything? Is this just stuff that you use? If the water is hot enough.. it will still clean and sanitize germs without soap. It just depends. I think you'll be okay!

Nobody has been sick or anything no! it was just general food/dirty plates etc!

You will be fine then.. especially since no raw meat was involved! The heat still should have sanitized it to some degree. I have actually done that before, where I forgot to put the soap in. One time I did that in the washing machine!!!! lol I felt so silly afterwards... preggo brain..

you will absolutely be fine. hot water kills bacteria/germs, and it must have gone through a long cycle. I wouldn't worry

you should be just fine...that water was definately hot enough to kill things

i think you will be fine. Did you put it through the drying cycle too? If so then you are def ok!.