Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: looking for some emet friends?

we can be email friends

(E-Mail removed by Mods. If you wish to send or receive personal E-Mail addresses, please do so through private messages. Thanks!)

anyone feel free too
    Last edited by asianeko; 01-24-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I'm sure you'll be just fine - don't forget that the anxiety will be playing a major part in how your stomach feels at the moment! And if the v* only lasted two hours I highly doubt it's a sv*, everyone's bodies react differently to viruses of any kind. One of my friends v* every time she has a cold!!

Took him to the docs today as he had a high temp last nite and he's got an ear infection so maybe it was the start of that. But I'm looking after him now and I'm pampering him to make up for not looking after him when he v* lol.

Anything ear-related can always cause n* and v* - so I think you'll be perfectly fine! Yes, give the litle chap lots of cuddles and attention, I'm sure you're doing a grand job

SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC

Hi all hope ure all well!!! Well it happened to me.... I got sv* after 13yrs. It all started when my three year old had s* and d* weds/thurs, then my oldest (stepson) was s* early sat morn, then my partner got s* sun morn, I was at my mums most of the day and night on sunday and it happened to me early hours monday morn!! I woke about 2.30am feeling n* and imediatly started to panic uncontrollable, I couldn't breath, I had sweats, my whole body was shaking and I coulnt control it. I dry heaved about 4times and nothing came, then around 3.30am I has watery d*. Then finally I was s* 3times!! It wasn't pleasent and I don't want to do it again anytime soon, but I got through it and live to tell my story. I must admit the panic before was more awful that the act of v* it finally happened something that I was so scared of, actually turned out to be just a horrible experience that doesnt last long. I'm hopeing this will help me in the future but I cannot say for certain if I'm over my fear

Any one wanna chat with me? I am new to here and I have been suffering from emet my whole life. I am so terrified right now because my roommate is sick and I have been cleaning non stop so I don't catch it.

Hi megan, just basic hygiene is what you have to do and make sure that your roommate washes their hands and keeps cleanly too. Try not to panic as you can see from my last post I was terrified as my whole family got it, I washed my hands so much that I have cuts and blisters on them. Unfortunatly I did catch it, but my immune system was so low from not eating or sleeping and constantly worring and stressing. How old are you and how long has it been since u last V*?

I'd love to chat with people as well! PM me for my FB, yahoo messenger, or email

Hi Cara,
    I'm 20 and its been at least 10 years since I last v*. I am praying I won't get sick because everywhere I go I feel like someone has and had the flu.