Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Does constipation cause n*??

I have felt constipated all day and off and on n*. I am almost positive I couldn't have picked up a s*v*...but I am just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? I'm usually not constipated so I'm not used to it.

Default Re: Does constipation cause n*??

Yeah sometimes when im constipated I feel nauseous because there is more gas in my tummy. You'll be fine, eat some fibre which I think helps things move along

Quote Originally Posted by emilyemetophobic View Post
    Yeah sometimes when im constipated I feel nauseous because there is more gas in my tummy. You'll be fine, eat some fibre which I think helps things move along
    Problem is I don't think I have anything fibrous in my apartment...is there anything else that could help? I'm trying to drink a lot of water and ginger tea.

Water is a great thing for constipation Also try eating lots of fruit thats always good for keeping you regular, whole grains too

N* is one of the most common symptoms with constipation. You have to think about it logically - you're blocked up and full of waste and can't get rid of it. Imagine all the food you've had just sitting there in your tum. It's bound to make you feel bloated and quesy, like you've just eaten a massive meal! So try some natural things... I find peppermint tea or capsules are great for constipation and the bloatedness that comes with it.

I've been a wee bit blocked up myself the last day or two, and it has caused me to feel a bit off, am not quite myself. Am trying to drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruit. I hope you feel better soon!

Absolutely.....that was me for a week and a half...I wasn't producing nearly enough I felt...this week I'm poopin like a trooper! (sorry didn't need to know that haha) its so weird...I must have IBS.

Try adding a fiber supplement into your diet like Metamucil or Benefiber...