Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How long after d before v? So scared

Please help, I've had d since 4am (it's 5.16 now!) I went twice and then had a bit of a gap and just went again now I'm really scared and suicidal I can't cope really cant, how long after getting D would it be til I was sick? Would it have happened by now? Sorry I'm annoying I hate myself too!

Default Re: How long after d before v? So scared

You don't have to v* just because you have a sv*, which you may not even have a sv*. Just try to keep calm and you will get through this. Try a hot shower some ginger tea, or black tea. And if you have probiotics some of those also

Hugs to you --- I just had a SV* over the weekend and I only had D*. No V*. Good luck.

usually the v* comes before the d* if you are truly sick. Even if you are sick, it doesn't mean you will vomit.
    Please seek outside help if you are suicidal.

I haven't had d since about 5am this morning (it's now 6.40pm) I got hungry at dinner time and ate one slice of bread and got stomach ache straight after but I still haven't been to the loo since and touch wood I haven't V'd yet either but I do feel really sick and completely off food now! Is this a bug? Or ibs? If it was a bug would more have happened to me by now?

when i had an sv the d came about two hours before the v, but no doubt you're feeling better now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.