i didnt realise that alcohol killed noro. i only thought it was anti bacterial and that alcohol wasnt anit-viral. but anyway, can i ask you guys.. for how long have you been using those hand sanitisers and how often did you get sick? (non anxiety related). i realised ages ago that i used that sanitiser for years!! i touched all kinds of things went out and still ate after using it and never got sick! so if your out and thats all thats in your handbag..then its perfectly safe!! obviously after you go to the toilet you can wash your hands with soap in the bathroom..but i still believe the normal hand sanitiser is fine!! if virus's existed as much as you think they do out in the street..then everybody would be getting sick a lot more often! and most of them dont even use sanitiser when they're out. In saying that, i do understand where your coming from. i would rather be safe than sorry as well. But sometimes i also forget that i have an immune system and very strong stomach acid!! I dont know of any..anti viral hand sanitisers in autralia, but i just dont put my fingers in my mouth or eat with my hands while im out until i can wash them.