Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can you have Gastro and not v*

So today I have not felt that well. Got D* and slight stomache cramps, and to top it all off just had a tooth filled.

I never thought that you could have Gastro without V*. I felt slightly nauseous before but took half a maxilon and it went away.

So the question is, is it really possible to have Gastro and not V

Default Re: Can you have Gastro and not v*

Yes it's possible, but it doesn't sound like you had it. You don't need to have d* or v* necessarily, but it's highly unlikely to feel mild or slight anything.

I doubt you have it, if you did you most likely would be lying in bed, feeling miserable. However, it is very possible not to v*. Everyone reacts differnetly.

I've never vomited yet from it but was very close many times. Same with my mother.
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i had it once and didn't v* but the pain that came with it was beyond crippling...i remember curling into a ball on the street as i was in agony. Weirdly I never felt ill, just lower cramps and d*.

Thing is it effects all people so differently that its hard to judge but i don't think you had it, x

Yes, you can definitely have gastroenteritis and not vomit. There have been several threads about that on here. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.