Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry Really? Again? Why Does This Keep Happening?!?!

So, I am sick of feeling like this every morning. I sleep kind of ok, never an upset stomach or anything, but not fully asleep for the whole night, but every morning I wake up with this...feeling in my tummy. Not n* and not like I have to go to the bathroom, but just...this feeling of not normal. I have been eating again, but I am sick of always having this feeling. Could this be my anxiety freaking out still? Why is it still bothering me? I am doing my breathing tips my therapist tought me. I am taking my pepcid. I am going to introduce myself to Colon Health. I am hoping that will help. I have normally taken acidophilus, but I was told the this Colon Health will also help with the regular immune system. I go through the days now with this feeling in my stomach. Nothing is really making it go away. Anyone have any ideas? Thoughts? Words of widsom to help me not go crazy any more than I have already been going through?????

Default Re: Really? Again? Why Does This Keep Happening?!?!

I always feel a weird feeling in my stomach in the morning when i have to wake up early. I think it's anxiety mine goes away about a half hour to an houir after i'm awake. I take pepcid also i would try gaviscon tablets too they are awesome. My sister swears by them too, she even thinks thaey are great for hang overs lol. I use a heating pad to relax my stomach when it gets like that too. Hope i could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Natiebear View Post
    I always feel a weird feeling in my stomach in the morning when i have to wake up early. I think it's anxiety mine goes away about a half hour to an houir after i'm awake. I take pepcid also i would try gaviscon tablets too they are awesome. My sister swears by them too, she even thinks thaey are great for hang overs lol. I use a heating pad to relax my stomach when it gets like that too. Hope i could help.
    its anxiety i have it years , mornings are worse , i dont feel 2 good now ive eated cream today and it make me not feel good just bowel problems but very nervous as it might bring on nausea
    geraldine xx

Thanks for the idea. I actually just picked up Gaviscon tablets. My parents love them, so why not. I normally use Mylanta tablets, but they stopped making them. I have had quite a long day today. I have had many break downs today and I felt better after the first one, but man! After like my fourth one here at work, I am done. UGH!