Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default British Television programme

Have just seen something rather odd whilst viewing British TV programme 'You've been framed" on ITV.

There was a section showing funny videos of people at the fun fair, on one clip a man vomited which is not unusual but just before he did a warning came up saying "sensitive viewers look away now". I have never come across this before. I don't get too bothered by seeing people vomiting on TV but wondered if anyone else has seen a warning like that?
    "Hold your breath, count to 10. Fall apart and start again."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: British Television programme

Yeah I saw same warning on same programme a few weeks ago. It was a little boy in a school play and he held up his hands to his mouth, I guessed what was going to happen and was just about to put my fingers in my ears and look away when up popped the warning! Its a good idea but still wish these things weren't shown on tv - especially that early in the evening.

Default Re: British Television programme

I saw exactly the same seen with the boy in the play but nothing came up when i saw it a couple of months ago so maybe they have had some complaints and changed things which is great for us emets!