Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Spending the night panicking on my birthday :(

Yesterday (7th april) was my friends birthday, I've been to her house for it and over the course of the night I drank half a bottle of wine (echo falls rose white Zinfandel) I got a bit tipsy but not drunk, then we went to another friends hhouae where over the next few hours I drank the rest of the wine (sharing bits with another girl) but didn't feel drunk at all just perfectly normal and fine, then we went back to the first friends and I drank about 3/4 bottle of the Same wine, but coz there was a girl drinking some of the first bottle with me (not much) I figure in total I drank about a bottle and a half to myself over 6-7 hours!

When it hit midnight it's now my birthday (happy birthday me) and I'd stopped drinking at like 11
    and ccome home to bed with my bf, we watched Telly for a bit and I was ok and sober and felt ok and fell asleep at 1 it woke up at 2 wih stomach ache and had to go to the loo and it was (I'm presuming and hope) ibs which I have pros coz of the wine (I never usually drink wine) and I've been awake since panicking that I'll be sick from it!!!! I have a buccastem tablet in ATM but I'm still scared!

Its technically my birthday and I'm tired and want to sleep but I can't coz I'm so worried! I wish I hadn't drunk so much! Will I be sick even though I wassober
    throughout drinking the majority of the night? Or would I have been sick by now? Sl scared!

Default Re: Spending the night panicking on my birthday :(

Omg my stomach hurts so much!!! Its all gurgley and swishy and ow!!! I'm so scared! I know it's ibs from the wine but I'm still scared! Really don't want this

Happy birthday! I'm sorry you are feeling sick I don't know if you will be sick I doubt it . Maybe If you have something like tea or something warm it will ease the pain. Are you nauseous?

Thank you no I can't face anything to drink coz of my stomach ache! I'm a lot less nauseas after the buccastem it's just my stomach!!! Everytime I try to go to sleep it gurgles more and i feel like I'm gonna have d and have to get up and go to the loo! Surely I would have been sick by now! Just so scared of this stomach ache!

Then I bet you it's just the ibs . Maybe when you can start drinking some water alcohol dehydrates you and the diarrhea is not helping either! You need to stay hydrated it will also help with the nausea .