Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out

Default freaking out

Sigh. So today we just got home from a long road trip from florida. My dad had d* and felt pretty crappy the whole way home but by the time we got home he felt better and was even eating.
    Tonight during dinner my husband said he wasn't feeling well and went to lay down. He later had d* and v*. I'm sleeping in my daughters bed (she's 3 lol) and my son is in his crib and I just can't sleep. This season has been awful. I've seen more v* in my household this year than I have in my entire life and I am wondering where I'm going wrong.

I'm so sick of feeling this anxious. Its like the minute I start to relax someone gets sick and I have to start over.

I need help. I'm so scared

Default Re: freaking out

Just keep up with hand washing and bleach everything you can avoid this! Besides you dont know what he has. Try to relax I know its hard. You can do it.

I've barely slept and then I heard him do it again. It breaks my heart and I'm so scared....

I hope you are doing ok! I just went through this last month and I came out clean! It kills me that I can't help him cause I know he just doesn't feel good, but lucky for me, he knows that I just can't do it. I just went into bathroom with gloves and my shirt over my nose and bleached and lysol sprayed down the bathroom when he was done. It stinks because we only have one bathroom, but I can be done! I just hope your little ones don't get it. Good luck!