Hi. I'm Rosie... I'm 14 and from Australia.

Anyway, we recently moved, and the walls are reallllly thin in this house. Like, if I sit in my room, can hear my parents talking in the lounge room, which is downstairs. My sister is sick quite a bit, and her bedroom is just across the hall. How will I survive if she gets sick?

Also, I have a little story (yayyyy). Last year on a school camp, my friend, who didn't know she was claustrophobic, woke up and started shrieking in the middle of the night. Which was more than a little bit scary, since I was right next to her. Then she started coughing, and choking, which made me cringe a bit... But after a while she started dry-retching, and by that stage I was hiding under my pillow shivering uncontrollably, and almost in tears. A few people in my tent went and woke up the teachers, who somehow slept through her screaming, and all they did was move her onto my mattress so she wouldn't be cold. And left her there. I was terrified she'd throw up on it. after about half an hour she started choking again, and moaning, and then almost threw up on me (I was almost dying by this stage, I was shivering so much, and I did almost faint), so she ran outside to be sick out there..... The teachers moved her into their tent, which was bigger, so she wouldn't suffer from Claustrophobia again. Anyway, that was rather traumatising, and while they were moving her, I was standing outside and one of the teachers was comforting me and warming me up so I didn't faint from the experience. It was not nice, at all.