Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default please help, I've got a stomach bug!!

I am an old member, some of you may remember me, I left to recover my emetophobia.. But today I seriously need your support!

I woke up late feeling sick, ate some criss.. The d* began at 2-3pm and the v*ing has just begun I'vebeen sick once now and I'm so so scared! Please help me
    ​The best is yet to come....

Default Re: please help, I've got a stomach bug!!

I am so sorry that you are sick!!!! Just remember that it only last maybe a day. Try to keep yourself from getting dehydrated. But wait until it has been a bit after you have gotten sick. And make sure it us room temp and not cold!!!!

Hang in there...now that you've been sick it's almost over....

Hope your feeling better very soon. Where do you think you may have picked it up?

Lorni, I'm so sorry you're not well!

Make sure you get lots of rest. The others are right, it shouldn't last too much longer. Try to keep your fluids up if you feel that you can.

Feel better soon! x
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just relized how much I miss everyone on here! Thank you so much for your help, I went shopping and to a resturant the day I would have contracted it. I've stopped v*ing about 3-4hours ago, phew! What's the best liquids and foods to consume whilst I'm in recovery! I'm so pleased I feel human again

Try the BRAT diet. Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. They're foods that are gentle on the stomach. I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Make sure you get some salt into you as well, toast is fine. BRAT diet like KaydeeJayde said is the go-to bland food list. Need to replace the electrolytes, so banana is especially good for its potassium.

It's so encouraging to hear that you got through this. Great job I know it was unpleasant, but what you said about feeling human again was reassuring.

So its the morning after, I'm feeling really hungry but I'm scared to eat. I've had a couple more bouts of D* I've sipped some squash all morning, I was wondering wither it'll be okay to move on to some dry toast or crackers? I'm feeling very weak and drowsy, and a little faint, I'm not quite sure what to do next... It was definatly unpleasent, but it wasn't as bad as my mind made it out to be. Thank you for your advice and support

Whenever you feel ready. You don't have to eat a whole piece of toast or lots of crackers. Nibble on the corner and see how you feel with that and if you feel okay, just try and graze, don't eat huge amounts, and keep it bland, but it's up to you I'm glad you're feeling much better

so glad you feel better. did you get sick only that once? you should make sure to keep hydrated have some sports drink or somthing like that.9