Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default DIZZY EAR PAIN HEADACHE... advice please...

yesterday at work i started to sneeze and have a sore throat. just figured i was having allergies.
    got out of work and went to the barn, i was really tired and my throat was getting worse. i had really bad post nasal drip and my head just felt heavy.

started to get worse, and my throat hurt all night while sleeping, the post nasal drip was so thick and bad i was almost chocking here and there.

woke up head feel so heavy my jaw and inner ears hurt, my teeth hurt and im hungry but i dont want to eat in fear ill v*.
    I ended up eating naan and butter and had tea. than had to poo and it was soft and acidy and almost yellow...

FREAKED out im sick or something!

Default Re: DIZZY EAR PAIN HEADACHE... advice please...

sounds like a sinus infection......do you have any sinus medicine? hope you feel better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I get sinus infections at least once a month - they're a pain, but they won't make you vomit so don't worry. Go see your doctor immediately, as you might need antibiotics. You won't be sick, so please eat otherwise you'll make yourself feel worse! Drink LOTS of water, and see if there's any OTC nasal spray, that stuff works like a charm for the pain, or sometimes my doctor prescribes me stronger spray.

Hope you feel better, and once again, you won't be sick! Eat soup, drink lots of fluids, take it easy, and feel better! xo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

the extreme amounts of mucus will cause your stool to be odd - it definitely sounds like a sinus infection. You'll be okay though! they're a total bitch, but you won't v*!

sounds like a sinus infection for sure, you will be fine but you do need to go to the doctor. i get them at least 4 times a year. also, sudafed can help with the sinus pressure and so do nasal sprays.