Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs up Magnets and Nausea Control

Hey everyone...I just wanted to post this for those of you who might be interested. As of late, I had heard a lot about the use of magnetic technologies to relieve pain and such. I delved deeper into it and learned that it's also used for conditions such as autism, ADHD, etc. This of course led me to search on using it to help control nausea. What do you know? I found the info that substantiates the relief of nausea. I'm not saying it's 100% effective and that you would never experience it again, but anything that helps. Right?

So I tried it for myself and even used it after a recent surgery I had. I tend to get motion sickness when riding in a car a few days after surgery due to pain meds, anesthesia, etc (after I take the transderm scop off). The magnetic technology worked for me. I also had a friend who suffered from horrible migraines, which led her to feel nausea. It has helped her pain entirely. I've seen such tremendous benefits, that I myself have decided to help people in need and spread the word about it.

If you are at all interested, check out: www.nikken.com/wilkins.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Default Re: Magnets and Nausea Control

how exactly does it work? sounds cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Magnets and Nausea Control

Hi Katherine, here's a video that will probably explain the science behind it, better than I can in my own words. Magnetic technologies is amazing!

http://www.pathfinders.biz/53227/magnetics.html

Let me know if you want to see a real-time demo. We can arrange something over Skype or some other way if you like.

Thanks,
    Evin