Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: uncomfortable

Question uncomfortable

Since i started to get away from my "safe foods," and start to venture out to new foods i realized all foods are okay. Which is good, im not complaining, but now i tend to over eat to a point where i get nervous of how full i am. Plus i don't like to over eat because i don't want to get over weight. I guess the simple solution is to just stop over eating, but i feel like i am free to eat what i want when i want. I wonder will this phase of overeating go away?

Default Re: uncomfortable

Hello! I do the exact same thing. And for me, the overeating phase comes and goes but I am always cautious... Such as if I am very hungry and want to eat a lot I do the exact opposite. And when I am not that hungry I simply will only eat a little. But always be sure to eat! A lot of my overeating is also associated with my pms. Another thing I like to do is eat small portions throughout the day (which I have heard is pretty healthy too)... maybe try that? I hope this has helped a bit.

Yeah, I agree, when trying to lose weight like I am at the moment, I have a calorie limit, and I eat six small meals throughout the day. I'm not suggesting you limit your calorie intake, but maybe eating smaller meals throughout the day will curb your eating a little. I'm glad you're enjoying food. It's definitely one of life's awesome pleasures
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you stressed out? That always makes me eat...

I think you will get past this. Summers coming so most people seem to eat less because of the hotter conditions.
    If you have concerns about this try counting your calories I use either caloriecount.about.com or myfitnesspal.com...that one I have an ap on my phone. Good luck.