Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help with *N please

I am so N* I could cry. I have tried promethazine, drammine, pepto, saltine crackers, peppermint, gigner... the list goes on. And I am not pregnant. I have no fever and am sure I do not have a bug of any sort. It just hits out of nowhere and I'm misreable. I have a feeling it may be an "it's all in my head" situation but it still concerns me. Are there any suggestions on how to help? It's an awful feeling and I don't know what else to do.

Default Re: Help with *N please

If I feel like that and not sure if it is "all in my head" or not, I try to think of something I would normally eat. If I can see myself eating it in my head and not feel worse, then I know that it is all in my head. Another thing, if I take my typical things that help with my upset tummy (I take zofran) and it doesn't help, then I know it is all anxiety. Try to get your mind off of it. Play a game, watch TV, do a puzzle. Try looking online at auto correct or awkward family photos to keep your mind of it. Those are my funny sites to help me laugh and keep my mind busy. I hope you feel better! Deep breaths too, in through your nose, hold, out through your nose. And tell yourself you are fine! Good luck!

Default Re: Help with *N please

Try drinking root beer. It will make you burp like a sailor. Maybe all that burping will help straighten out your stomach.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.