Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not feeling so good :(

Been great all day, walked to work then came home and ate a stirfry and later some cereal. Had a shower still felt fine, then after being in bed for a while I felt like I needed to go to the toilet. For starters its very strange for me to need to have a bm at midnight but it came on suddenly and I had to go. It wasnt a lot (sorry tmi) but ever since my stomach feels very unsettled and like I need to go again. Its also a bit achy & crampy. Im starting to get scared now and feeling n* and headachy too. Taken anti-emetics but I feel kinda shaky. Need to be talked down by someone I guess - I hope to God Im not going to get sick

Default Re: Not feeling so good :(

Was it a normal BM? If so, I'm pretty sure you're fine. Even if it was d* I'm sure you're ok. I doubt you're sick

Chances are it was something you ate, if the stir fry had a lot of veggies, that could do it. How long between eating and getting in bed? Sometimes our bodies freak out on us, mine has been doing it off and on this year because of stress. I'm sure you are just a bit gassy from the stir fry. Hope you are ok!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to you both. It turns out it was my period which started a few hours after my midnight scare!!! Still not feeling brilliant but as long as thats all it is then I hope I can cope.

Well, that would do it too, glad its not an sv, not that it's fun to deal with, but at least it's something you know. Glad you are feeling a bit better