Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[img]uploads/images/donna1216/ZZE_sono7.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/donna1216/2C6_sono2.jpg[/img]

These are 2 of my sonogram pictures of my baby boy, I have about 10, but I figured you all would get bored looking at all of them!!

wow that is amazing,how long have u got till u give birth.......its great to c and hear something so positive and happy on here!!!!! i would love to have kids and that makes me so broudy....the only problem is thou i don't even have a man in my life ,talk about having kids lol!!!! he's got such a cute nose!!!!

take care vicky x

What is amazing is that is at 21 weeks--I still have until the middle of June until he is born, and he is already PERFECT--to me anyway!

Wow, it's so amazing how technology works these days, that is an awesome ultrasound picture. He looks so precious. Congratulations to you!
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, technology is spooky now....those are really cool pictures. None of that ultrasounds stuff where you have to have someone explain to you that's the head...

Congrats, Donna.....
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

Donna, those are so cool!! Are those the 3-D ones. That was just coming out when I was pregnant the last time. You can see him so clearly. He's beautiful!!

Awww Donna congratulations!!! He's absolutely precious and it's hard to believe how far they come so fast. I mean to think just a few months ago he was the size of a pea! Babies sure are amazing little beings )

Congrats again... I bet the girls are thrilled!
    ~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Wow, that is amazing!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] He's adorable!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

OMG those pictures are so awesome! I am so smitten with babies now. Congrats again!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

How adorable!!!How precious. What a great pic of your baby!!!

(gosh I want another one now..lol) Charlotte

Spring is here!

Wow, that is totally amazing what technology has come up with! How adorable he looks. What's his name?

Those pictures are amazing!!! Congratulations to you!! Do you have any names picked out yet?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

The pictures are fantastic. Thankyou for posting them on here. Are your girls pleased they are going to have a brother?
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Thank you everyone, I am soooooo excited!! I am totally in SHOCK that it's a boy--I keep looking at the other pictures that show his "boy parts" convincing myself!! The girls are as happy as I am--for 5 months before the ultrasound Haley kept saying,"It's a baby BRUDDER--not a baby sister." So she was RIGHT!!! I think she would have been devastated if they had told us it was a girl. I think we have decided to name him Aidan Kenneth. (Kenneth is Greg's dad name)

oh my gosh that is so sweet. It is amazing! My sister had that done and I love the technology that they have these days. I certainly didnt have that 21 years ago. My sister is having a boy to on the 22 of March. I am so happy for youDonna.

Donna your son is beautiful. Congradulations! I also love the name Aidan. That is what I always thought about naming my son (if I ever have kids), except I got the name from Sex and the City- lol

I LOVE Aidan on Sex and the City!!!

Those are adorable, Donna! Congratulations!!!!!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I love the name Aiden!! Excellent choice!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

That's great Donna!! I'm happy for you. I love the name Aiden to!1[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

WOW!!!!
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I am still amazed, elizabeth. What's amazed me is all of the people I have heard since I've shown them these pictures is "And people still abort that, thinking it is still not a person". That's at 21 weeks and it's simply incredible, he has every part, every organ, system, etc. in place!! While they were doing the ultrasound, he was grabbing the umbilical cord and shaking it around, playing with it, it was so cool!

awww thats lovely...

really is....... good luck with it all... hope it all goes well!!

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Beautiful pictures Donna! Thanks for posting them. Aiden is a wonderful name, Congratulations!

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Donna--

Your pictures are incredible! Congratulations to you and your family!

So----I have to ask----how do you do it??? Being a mom and also having emet.....More than anything, my husband and I want to start a family. Right now, I am in massage therapy school and will graduate in Aug. (I am 29). We want to start trying this coming summer--close to the time I will be through with school. I still get very nervous about being pregnant and the whole morning sickness thing and feeling horrible. I teach preschool and I hear the moms talking about being so ill when they are pregnant. My sister is pregnant and has gotten sick a few times. I know that this is what I want and I am in therapy right now and making lots of progress--but I still get nervous. So.....how are you doing it? How have you been feeling???? Again, congrats and best of luck!!! Jen

Rhonda!!!! Your newest nephew is due on my oldest daughters birthday!!!!

AWWW! That is so amazing! I remember about 10 years ago one of my friends had ultrasound pics and they were like some sort of abstract art exhibit, you couldn't tell what or who it was. Technology WOW!

He's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, Donna! Bet you guys can't wait until June!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Wow, i can't get over how clear those photographs are! You must be one smitten kitten right now lol- he's beautiful.

Thank you all for being so sweet!! It's nice to know that I can post my ultrasound pictures here (which have nothing to do with emet) and you are all so supportive!! And I am so glad you all like the name Aidan--my sister was so mean, she keeps saying that he'll get made of fun of and other kids will call him "Gayden" or say "Aidan has AIDS"!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Your sister is just being a horses behind. Aidan is a great name. Aidan is also the name of one of the sexiest men of my soap opera, hehe!! Dont let your sister get you down, some people just dont know when to keep their mouths shut!!

Thank you very much-- ilove that name, I've loved it since Logan was a baby and she saw Aidan Quinn on tv and thought it was her daddy and I just remember her saying "Aidan" in this cute little baby voice when I told her what the man on t.v's name was.