Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chills and pain

Default Chills and pain

Hey all, I started shivering last night. It wasn't cold but I barelly could use my hands. Today I woke up shivering a lot and with stomach pains. Should I worry?
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Chills and pain

Hm,i don't know what could it be.
    Do you have any other simptoms?

I'm very tired and pale, there's a tinnitus, my throat is dry and I can here my stomach sounds. I feel like I'm gonna v*, but I recognize this feeling. I haven't eaten anything different and nobody is sick here, making me wonder why I feel this way. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Ana Bellini; 07-13-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Ringing in the ears, dry throat, and stomach sounds? Well, firstly, your stomach and intestines should make sounds, it means they are working. There are so many reasons for this, allergies, a cold, sinus infection, etc...are you running a fever?

Were you cold and couldn't get warm when you were shivering? That could be a fever.

Have you been eating enough? Drinking Enough? Might you be dehydrated? That could account for the dry throat etc.

Otherwise, it could just be a panc attack.

How are you feelng now?

I don't think it's a fever, I'm not hot.
    Eating enough? Well, yes, but mostly vegetables.
    Drinking enough? Yep.

A panic attack would last this long? I had one in June and it lasted around 30 minutes.

If a cold may be the answer, I agree. Two weeks ago I was in a very cold London. Last week I was in a very hot Orlando. Now I'm back to my city (now it's very cold).

I'm better now because both my parents are here (they always make me feel better) and because I know that if I was sick I'd have thrown up many hours ago. I wouldn't say I'm fine, but better.

Sorry, I just realized now you said in your original post you weren't cold... duh me lol. Vegetables are healthy but I don't think eating JUST vegetables is healthy. Maybe you're weak due to some nutritional definciency?

My panic attacks last a ridiculously long time. They can go on for days back to back where it feels like one looooooong attack.

I've had a panic attack turn into an anxiety attack that can last for days ... one of my biggest symptoms of anxiety/panic is having the chills, to the point where people can see me shake its so bad