Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default The New Batman Film Is Safe!

Absolutely no vomit whatsoever its definitely a fun film, even if Bane sounds like a cartoon character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: The New Batman Film Is Safe!

Not too safe at a screening in Colorado today...
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Thanks asianeko! Fun films are always great to know about! And yes Gumdropper, It's a sad thing what happened. My thoughts go out to those injured and their families. And also my thoughts and sympathies to the families of the murdered.
    Last edited by elizabeth3733; 07-20-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: little addition

Quote Originally Posted by gumdropper1 View Post
    Not too safe at a screening in Colorado today...
    Yeah I heard about that after I woke up. I didn't have any news on in the car so I didn't hear about it until morning. There are some disturbing people out there.

I've often sat in the cinema, and been in places like airport check-in, train stations and packed out shopping malls just before Christmas and shivered at the thought of how easy it is for a lone maniac or terrorists to carry out a massacre. And the sad thing is, it often happens like it did last night. I won't even mention gun laws in the US because that's a totally different can of worms. It must be so surreal for the families, for their child/brother/mother etc, to do something as mundane as going to see a movie only to get a knock of the door from the police to say they'd been murdered. Absolutely awful.

Anyway, I won't be seeing Batman. Dunno why, but there's something about superhero films I find insufferable. Glad asianeko enjoyed it though.

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Absolutely no vomit whatsoever its definitely a fun film, even if Bane sounds like a cartoon character.
    He sounds like Dumbledore out of the Potter Puppet Pals.
    Come visit my history blog:

Quote Originally Posted by kaydeejayde View Post
    he sounds like dumbledore out of the potter puppet pals.
    i was trying to figure out his voice and that is exactly it!

I enjoyed it!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!