Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guess what?? IM ENGAGED!! Wohoo! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Me and William went on a walk up in back of my house, up in the woods where there is a little waterfall that I've always loved. We had to trudge through the snow, but it was worth it! He got down on one knee on a plastic bag (so he wouldn't soak his pants), and asked me if I would marry him. I of course said YES! Yaaaay! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for both of you!
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats wonderful news!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

congrats!! how old are you? if i remember correctly, you are quite young!!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Oh that's wonderful! Very Very happy for you, congratulations to both!

Congratulations! Such an exciting time! Have you set a date yet?

Congradulations, that is great!

Ohmigosh!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! That is soooo great!!!! I'm glad this happened for you, you deserve it so much. And congratulations to you and William!

OMG!!! That is WONDERFUL news!!! Congratulations to the both of you!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

im really happy for you! well okay...95% happy...5% jealous...okay...maybe 80% happy...20% jealous...*ahem*
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

ah wow..

congratulations... u really deserve it.

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you!! You guys are so sweet! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Lol,Im 21, gonna be 22 here in a few months.

YAY! Congrats!! I got married at 19 ( 15 days before my 20th birhtday)....and we are doing ok All I can say is just make sure you take time to really really get to know him..if you can...and arent against it..i would try living together before you marry...i didnt..and I regret it....it would have made marriage a lot easier!!!!!

Also, make sure you live life for you...and make sure you dont rush into anything...I do not regret getting married...but I will say that it has been ahrd ebcause i went from living with my parents...to living with my husband...there was no time for just me..and i missed out on an important part of life..growing up...time for me..experiencing life on my own.....

but really..if you are in love..i wish you the very best of luck!!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Congratulations, that is wonderful!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both!! It's alot of fun being engaged and planning a wedding. Enjoy!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yay! Congratulations! I am very happy for you! Thats so exciting! I wish my boyfriend would ask me to marry him... we've been together for 2 years now.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you! ^______^
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Congratulations to the two of you! It sounds so romantic. Keep us updated on how plans are coming!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

Thank you again for all the congrats!! Lol I just showed dad! He was kinda surprised, but he seemed happy for me, and said that he and everyone else just wants me to be happy. I thought that was nice of him to say, especialy since at first people were kinda concerned and such ("you met him on the interenet?") lol, but yea when it comes down to it, we all have to decide what is best for US and what makes US happy, not US and a bunch of other people thrown in [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

ETA: I told my to be step mom too, and well she said congrats, but she also seemed kinda dissapointed and said "I had hoped for better for you" Gees, well I can honestly say he is the best for me. Iguess itsa bit dissapointing when your overflowing with happiness, and your family is not, lol. Eh well, I am sticking wiht him. Edited by: Galadriel

Is this the same step mom who gives you grief when you go out to eat? Um, yeah well I think if anyone is GOOD for you it is William because he accepts you as you are and loves you for it. Sometimes even family (or step family) don't even do that. Congrats again! You deserve to be happy!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thank you so much Simply Me! Yes she is the same one! Sometimes I wish she would keep her mouth shut about certain things. I bet when she was proposed to by my dad, she would have been quite upset if someone said that to her.

When you described the setting in which william proposed to you that sounds so sweet and beautiful! That's upstate NY right? I got to see that one day haha. I mean i've been to Washington, Maryland, and Virginia but not upstate and i live within NYS too! hehe.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Hello Wing! Yes it was the perfect spot. The sun was shinin thro the trees, and sparkling on the water and it was making a nice gurgle sound, and it was lovely. Yeah I am in central NYS.

wow! thats so cool! you sound like love birds!

Im 22 now, but marriage is the last thing on my mind. I guess we all have our own time, huh! I wish you the best of luck, and weddings are so much fun!

youll have to tell us all about your plans as you make them!

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Congratulations!! Have you set a date?

wow GALADRIEL, im soooo happy for u! its really brightened my day reading your post! WOW!

i really really want to get engaged and marry my guy Jon. we have been living together nearly 18 months and been together nearly 4 years now. i know its not time that matters, but i just feel so so connected with him and we are sooo right together.

Wow - i hope u guys are happy and u must keep us up to date on plans!! i bet ur well excited hey!!!!

ems x

Thank you for the congrats!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Ems, that sounds like that would be wonderful, Jon I know has been there for you through things, and you two seem like you would be perfect for each other! Have you hinted around to him some? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Sorry this is a bit late but CONGRATULATIONS! I love being engaged (although I didn't get a romantic proposal like you) and my engagement ring is my favourite possession ever.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

aww u guys - i really wanna be engaged!!! I have been MEGA hinting and even planned our honeymoon....! whenever we chat about it hes like, well, if i didnt think we will get married then i wouldnt have bought a house with you - so there is already loads of commitment there!

his mum keeps hinting aswell! bless him, i think we might be pressuring him lol!

emsx