Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Music videos with v*

I have seen threads about which movies and tv programmes to avoid but not music videos, so I thought I would start one off.
    I haven't seen many music vids with v* in apart from:

Pink: Stupid Girls, a few girls are stood in a public toilet is when it's about to happen.
    All Time Low: I can't remember the name of the song, I think it's something like I feel like dancing, but the video if the band basically taking the mick out of other bands.
    I'm also sure I saw a Greenday vid with it as well but I can't really remember.
    Feel free to add more!

Default Re: Music videos with v*

Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night"!

Oh, and a Cage the Elephant vid with zombies in it? Not sure of the name of the song, haha!

How could I forget the Katy perry one! Dying to watch the vid but I daren't lol

Hahaha, it was actually really good, then I was like...really? Was that necessary? ...

Is it very graphic?

If I remember correctly it was just for a few seconds...might be a good start to the whole "exposure" method of treatment, haha! XP

I was watching five finger death punch videos yesterday... yeah, super bad graphic scene in the very begining of one... wish I could remember the name, but it's a girl in a shower doing it on a glass shower door. I closed the window super quick and refuse to check it out again. Also, greenday holiday, and offspring - why don't you get a job.

Rihanna's We Found Love, but I don't think it counts because she vomits ribbons.

Wouldn't it be great if we vomited ribbons instead? Goodbye phobia.

Ahh that was the Green Day one I was thinking of! So thanks for that Which bit is the ribbon bit, can't remember seeing that bit lol and indeed that would be much better to handle!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay38 View Post
    Which bit is the ribbon bit, can't remember seeing that bit lol and indeed that would be much better to handle!
    It's here. Watch from 4:00. Nothing graphic, promise!

I don't like Rihanna, not my kind of music, but We Found Love and the video are pretty good.
    Last edited by jet1550; 08-14-2012 at 06:27 PM.

GRAPHIC WARNING

In and old Beavis and Butthead episode, they're watching a music video titled "Just One Fix." They say something like, "Wouldn't it be cool if somebody puked?" The video then shows a guy throwing up in a sink. Beavis freaks out and says, "I didn't ask for blood in it!" Seeing people vomit on TV doesn't bother me. I'm just scared of vomiting myself.

Susan

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by jet1550 View Post
    It's here. Watch from 4:00. Nothing graphic, promise!

I don't like Rihanna, not my kind of music, but We Found Love and the video are pretty good.
    Actually so grateful to who ever came up with having ribbons instead! And totally off topic your picture kind of looks like the Doctor xD

Glad to have helped! I was a big greenday fan until I seen that! I still like their music, but now I am too nervous! It's amazing that one little scene can turn me off to a band I spent so many years listening to! It's strange, because I remember watching the video for Warning, and being super nervous (the guy was drinking old milk and eating raw chicken) and almost freaking out about the inevitable- but he never did it! Yet they had to put it in holiday.
    Ok, this is going to make ya'll laugh- but can anyone tell me if Lady GaGa vids are safe? I've seen quite a few, but I have been too nervous to watch anymore since I found out that she puts v* vids up around the theater/stadium/venue when she does a live show. It's too bad, I really found her music quite energizing. I hope all her vids are safe!
    Also, The music video for We are Young - (not sure who really does it, you tube had some off name listed) is a unique video, and while no one v*, it is a slow motion bar fight and there is lots of v* looking stuff. As well as someone who gets slapped or punched in the face with a mouthfull of beer and it comes out. It's pretty obvious that it's not v*, no gag or sound, but fluid coming out in slow mo made me a little iffy regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth3733 View Post
    Glad to have helped! I was a big greenday fan until I seen that! I still like their music, but now I am too nervous! It's amazing that one little scene can turn me off to a band I spent so many years listening to! It's strange, because I remember watching the video for Warning, and being super nervous (the guy was drinking old milk and eating raw chicken) and almost freaking out about the inevitable- but he never did it! Yet they had to put it in holiday.
    Ok, this is going to make ya'll laugh- but can anyone tell me if Lady GaGa vids are safe? I've seen quite a few, but I have been too nervous to watch anymore since I found out that she puts v* vids up around the theater/stadium/venue when she does a live show. It's too bad, I really found her music quite energizing. I hope all her vids are safe!
    Also, The music video for We are Young - (not sure who really does it, you tube had some off name listed) is a unique video, and while no one v*, it is a slow motion bar fight and there is lots of v* looking stuff. As well as someone who gets slapped or punched in the face with a mouthfull of beer and it comes out. It's pretty obvious that it's not v*, no gag or sound, but fluid coming out in slow mo made me a little iffy regardless.
    I'm surprised about the Lady Gaga live show thing, that's just gross and not at all needed. However her videos are safe In the video for Bad Romance you see a couple of women forcing her to drink a clear liquid (I'm presuming it's water) which she then spits out, but it's dead quick and doesn't look like v* at all. Also for the Green Day one, I seem to remember it being the drummer who v*?

Eminem - "Just Lose It". Totally disgusting. The v* scene is horrendous.

Pink- Stupid girls which if I remember right has graphics and visual. When they are in the toilets that's your cue.

Yonkers by Tyler The Creator.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

There's an Eminem one right? I saw it when I was a tiny kid so I don't remember the song as I've avoided it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:

My photography Tumblr:

"The Ghost Of You" from MCR has a clip or two of soldier vomiting, if I recall correctly. Aside from that though, stellar video!! I'm not a giant MCR fan, but that one and Helena are stunning.

You may find these links helpful!

I agree about the Eminem video, it it really is gross, where he vs all over Micheal Jackson. They used to show it over & over again on the tv sets in the gym where I used to work out. I couldn`t get away from it!

I normally like MCR but for some reason I've never watched the ghost of you, quite glad now lol.

Not a music video but just a word of warning. The song 'Puke' by Eminem. Some may consider that obvious, but then others may thinks it just a title. Nope. Was in art class in high school and our teacher had the radio on and I was nowhere near the door. Graphic, graphic noises that go on for quite a few seconds at the beginning. Needless to say it scared the hell out of me. The worst part is, I tried to convince my teacher to let me use the bathroom to get out of the room, but by the time I was done convincing her to let me leave, the song was almost over.

there is a music video by bring me the horizon with vomiting ...dont remember which one and dont really wanna go check xD it is a teenage party scene i remember so be warned for that

Falling In Reverse - I'm not a Vampire. The vomit scene is when he's peeing into the cup to get drug tested and he sings "and I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby cause I'm always throwing up." It's not too graphic, but not too pleasant

I love eminem! I don't watch music videos but I can listen to the puke sounds, it doesn't bother me as long as I don't see it.

Eminem seems to include it a lot, I was flicking through the music channels and saw one of his vids, not sure what song but it looked like a star trek type scene.

Star Trek scene is We Made You from Eminem, lot of scenes there. Lots of scenes in his other videos.

Kick emets a....

Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy. If you can get through the *v scenes, it is actually a good video.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

I've seen the Eminem video just lose it, i can't even watch it, the v* part is vile, and i've heard his song puke before, horrible.
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one