Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: FREAKED OUT

HEY EVERYBODY

I POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO I HAD A WICKED COLD

I STILL HAVE IT BUT IT IS GETTING BETTER

I WAS TOTALLY CONGESTED BUT HERES THE DEAL

I GOT THE COLD FOR REAL ON FRIDAY

I DID NOT HAVE A NORMAL BOWEL MOVEMENT ON FRIDAY(IT WAS A LITTLE)

NOTHING ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, A LITTLE YESTERDAY

AND TODAY I HAVE GONE LIKE 4 TIMES, ITS NOT DIAREAH(SPELLING)

BUT WHY SO MUCH

DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS NORMAL?

maybe, because you're congested..you haven't had much of an appetite, or maybe you've been eating different foods because you have had this cold..therefore you haven't had regular bowel movements..
    don't panic! this is more than normal..especially if your diet has become restricted lately.
    the reason you have gone quite a few times, may have something to do with the fact that you're concerned about your "movements", but please don't panic! im sure it's nothing..certainly doesn't sound like you're too poorly now.

i think i just have not gone so now im catching up, but the funny thing is i was sick with the cold but was eating like a pig, im a little worried

that will do it..... all the food you eat has to go somewhere and it's just been sitting there, and today's the day it's deciding to come out!!! I wouldn't worry about it.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

i certainly hope you are right jo2jo

im trying to think logically like that

oops 2jo2

i hope i am done its freakng me out all this damn crapping, tank god i was alone at work today. im not nauseous so thats a plus!!! do you think all the congestion i may have ingested is causing this?

imactually a little afraid to eat

Emily,

I wouldn't worry...I've always been told (by doctors and mom) that colds tend to "come out the bottom" so to speak....

So take today as good news, it means the worst of it is over.
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

im at work right now trying not to freak, im VERY NAUSEOUS i have no clue as to why. im still getting over this cold and im trying to understand why i feel so sick to my stomach, very worried to say the least

I JUST KEEP GOING TO THE BATHROOM, I CANT STOP GOING, I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON!

i'm sorry you feel so bad....what kind of job is it? Do you enjoy your work?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I am going through the same thing, with the cold that is.. I have a cough, that has my body sore from how bad I am coughing. And it causes me to Gag, I hate that part..But I have not done to the bathroom, and feel icky because I have not. But I have heard that going alot is your bodys way of getting the cold out.. And if that true, I need to get to going.. I hope you start to feel better.. Christy

I AM A TRAFFIC MANAGER FOR A PRINTING COMPANY, INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC SHIPPING ETC.... ITS AN OK JOB IM JUST BY MYSELF TODAY FOR THE MOST PART, BUT THAT MAKES ME HAPPY, I HAVE CALMED DOWN A LITTLE, I HOPE ITS JUST MY BODY GETTING RID OF THE COLD, I STILL FEEL LIKE HELL TO BE TOTALLY HONEST WITH YOU, IT WAS PROBABLY THE WORST COLD I HAVE EVER HAD, I GUESS ITS ALL PART OF RECOVERING OR AT LEAST I HOPE YOU GUYS TELL ME IT IS LOL