Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default sorry if this seems a bit silly...

But I'm just a bit worried about a possuble exposure.

I'm signed off of work at the moment for severe anxiety and depression. To keeo myself in touch with human beings, I've started workign Saturdays in a charity shop. I honestly do enjoy it and think it's good for me!

Today was my second shift and I the lady who owns it along with her 14 yr old daughter were working there. The lady also has a young daughter (possibly around 4?) who she mentioned had had a sv* the Friday just gone, then got better, and v* again yesterday.

I'm really worried because although the lady and the daughter in the shop seemed fine today, I was pulling an awful lot of donations around with them and whatnot. I' scrubbedmy hands when I got home but you know when you just worry that you've touched your mouth or something?! I do use the Boots anti-viral sanitiser but never sure if it's enough. Any thoughts appreciated thank you x

Default Re: sorry if this seems a bit silly...

Any thoughts..? I'm now off out to a barnecue and worried I'll get sick while out.

Default Re: sorry if this seems a bit silly...

You'll be okay. I'm sure if you'd touched your mouth, you would have realized at the time. Have fun at the barbecue.