Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sick

Arggggggggg! I am so sick with a stupid cold!!!! I can't figure out where I got it from??? I had my surgery last Wed, and I haven't left the house, and no one has come to the house, and now I have a stupid cold!!!! Its like God is out to get me!! First my period is 5 days early, (like I wasn't in enough pain from my surgery) and now I have the most horrible cold. I can't breath out of my nose at all, and its turning all red from blowing it. I can't take it. And to top it all off, my boyfriend is being the biggest a**hole in the world. I hope he comes down with this stupid cold. Why? Why? Why? I have been sick enough and for some reason I have to be even sicker!

Sorry I really had to vent. I have no one to talk to, and I am just really upset that everything keeps going so wrong in my life. Life really sucks sometimes. And they say everything happens for a reason, and I am sick of try to figure out what reasoning there is to all of this that keeps happening. I could just scream!!!

Well I am off to the store to go buy medication for my dam cold, since my a-hole boyfriend won't even do that for me.

Sorry everyone, I really needed to vent, I am having a very rough time.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Hi dear...I understand how you are feeling....but you have to put things into perspective...having a cold is one thing....not really too bad....but just be thankful that that is all it is.....it could be soooooooooooooo much worse...really think about it....I would pray for a cold among getting other horrible things that you could have...I have terrible allergies...and sometimes I get so pissed because I am so stopped up and can't breathe...then I think to myself....be thankful that's all it is....it could be cancer....etc.....so just something to think about....I know you feel miserable...but I always try to think about the people who are really really sick...then I don't feel so bad anymore...Best of luck to you...Kat

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. That sounds pretty miserable with everything you've been through and now to have your period and a cold. You probably got the cold from the hospital and it just took a week for it to get in your system. Sorry your boyfriend is being mean. Sometimes men just don't understand us!

Hope you feel better!

Jess

Kate is right it could be worse....but I know how you feel. It's like the black cloud has decended up you and ONLY YOU sometimes.

Hope you feel better and don't forget your chicken soup, I had a miserable cold in January, so I know how it feels and the worst part is you get so damn tired and you want to sleep and the minute you lie down...bam your one nostril stuffs up and you can't breathe....it sucks.

Hope you feel better soon.

msn IM: Abbey_Normal

michele

i'm pissed off that your boyfriend is being an a*hole. you don't
    need that right now. you need to sit him down and list him the
    reasons why you need him to be on your side right now. you
    shouldn't be having to go get your own freakin meds from the store, you
    should be resting.

we are here to listen when you get pissed off and need to vent.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

It's 'Murphy's Law'. Once one thing goes wrong, everything else will.

I hope you feel better soon sweety. Get lots of rest. Take a nice bath, or a sponge bath since you have had surgery. Light candles and listen to the silence and stillness around you.

Edited by: sparky2004
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

It is hard to tell where you got it from. Maybe where you got your surgery? Your immune system is probably not up to par because of the surgery. Hang in there....SPRING IS COMING!