Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just found a new online support group for pregnant emets and emetophobic women who want to get pregnant: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/pregemets/- check it out.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Cool thanks

I'm trying to join it and see what it's all about!! DId you join, elizabeth??

I just joined this web group. The home page said that it is for women that are wanting to become pregnant, and those that have already been pregnant that want to lend their support. Thats me!!!! I am awaiting approval now.

I am awaiting approval, but when I sent a reply to the moderator, my message was undeliverable.

I think that this web group is run by yahoo (?) Since I already had a yahoo ID, WHen I clicked on "join this group" all my info came up and all I had to do was fill in why I wanted to join this group. Then it said I had to be approved.

I didn't try to join it because the baby woke up before I had a chance to do so...LOLOL. Let me know if it works, guys and then I'll try.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

wow that's a great idea for site...it is a deep fear in a lot of us... THANKS!!
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

I got a response from the owner of the group, and it said to send an introduction to the moderator, which I did twice, but it got returned saying that the group is inactive-which isn't the case!

I had problems sending an email too, then I got one saying I had been 'unsubscribed' [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]I think it's OK now though, basically I've sent loads of introductory emails to all the addresses so I hope that at some point someone will let me join!

Cool site, thanks for sharing. I submitted my form to join, it told me that now I have to wait for confirmation!

We'll see what happens!

Donna, I got the same message you did when trying to introduce myself. I wonder whats the deal with that? Have anyone here had any luck joining?

I sent a message back to the owner of the group, but I haven't heard back from them!