Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

come on charlotte- HOW DID YOU DO?!?! i bet u blew them all away [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] xxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

Don't get shy on us now!!!!!

Yeah tell us!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Read the post OT-Good Luck...all the updates are in there.
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

Sure y'all....now who should I send the tickets to? LOL!!!

Well, like abbey_normal said, check out the thread she mentioned. (you all already have I am sure)

Oh, now I can only get ahold of 6 tickets, so I think I am gonna start a $1 auction on here ok??? Hehehehe.

Thanks guys for all your support! I must say, when I was walking up the steps to get on stage, you guys were with me! I thought of every one of your posts...I held on to all of your words of encouragement, which helped. Had I not had your support, I don't think I could have done it! I even felt like running out of there when it was soon to be my turn, but then I thought, "I can't,... remember what so and so said on the emet boards?" (I for sure didn't want to come back on here and say that I chickened out after all you guys have said!!!!) I can't thank you enough!

*We are family...I got all my emet sisters with me.....la de da da da....[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

You are too funny Charlotte!!! Great sense of humor![img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]