Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My son has thrown up

I feel so awful that I'm scared of my 5 month old baby. He threw up about an hour ago all over his cot. He had avocado for the first time at teatime so hoping it's just an aversion but I'm scared stiff that he has a bug. I hate this!

Default Re: My son has thrown up

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineray7 View Post
    I feel so awful that I'm scared of my 5 month old baby. He threw up about an hour ago all over his cot. He had avocado for the first time at teatime so hoping it's just an aversion but I'm scared stiff that he has a bug. I hate this!
    My daughter did that as a baby with apricots. She threw it up until it was out of her system, 2 hours later I was giving her formula cause she was screaming from hunger. She kept it down just fine. Doc told me to just wait a while before tryig to reintroduce. Somethings just arent easy to digest for some babies. This is common.

Most likley not a virus. Just the food didnt settle right.

Yeah most probably the avocado my little one did that with lots of stuff but not avocados she loves them soo much she is 1 and it was one of her first words 'cado' lol but don't worry sure he will be fine!

Even though infants can and do get SV's their 'throwing up' usually is just them ejecting what they've eaten because they've either overeaten or not liked/disagreed with what they were eating, due to their tummies being so tiny. So I think you're just fine, as is your little baby! Trial and error with new foods can always be scary with a young baby.

Kelleigh Nicole
    24 - F - MA - Mommy to Kallie & Damyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.