Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have a bad head cold and my sinuses are KILLING me!! Does anyone
    know what might help? Any info will be much appreciated!
    Owww!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Ooof I'm not exactly sure...i dont really get sinus headaches, but my mom does, and she'll put something cold/warm on her sinus area (whichever works for you) and take some meds, and then she'll lie down to take her mind off it. sorry that was kinda lame, but it's all she said...I hope you feel better!!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Can you take tylenol sinus cold pills? I know my father takes that when he is sick, he takes the ones that don't make you drowsy. Sorry not much info from me. If it is a sinus infection you may have to visit your doctor and get a medication for it.

Hmmm.. I'll try the cold pills. Tried the cold cloth and it worked really
    well. Thanks guys! Also had a popsicle, which worked too. Strange...
    <font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.</font>
    —Seneca</font>

Plain old saline nasal spray, you can buy generic for 3 bucks a bottle, use it about every hour, it will get stuff draining and that's what you want. Plain old tylenol for the pain.

I took Sudafed for a month straight and got rebound swelling, now we are using steroids to get the swelling down, so don't get caught in the decongestant trap! If it says only to use for 10 days, only use it for 10 days, and if it says only every six hours, don't use it anymore. It's much worse if you abuse it (like I did, unfortunately).

Steam or a hot wash cloth over the eyes and nose tend to help me. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.....I too am a frequent flyer on the sinus pain, so I know your misery. Hope you feel better soon.
    msn IM: Abbey_Normal

Vick's Vaporub is good too! And drinking maybe some hot tea? I usually just take Tylenol or Advil, smear on some Vicks and whine until I feel better lol. Hope you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

My husband drinks "Hot Toddies"~ or so he calls it~ just some hot tea and some whiskey... He says it clears him up... If not than saline spray and a vaporizer is the best thing for congestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I usually take an advil cold pill plus another 2 advil on top of it. I hate it when sinus headaches happen in the middle of the night. Feels like someone's probing my brain.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11