Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation sorry I keep making posts but I need someone to answer me, please!!!!f

I'm FREAKING OUT and i'm all alone and I don't know what to do...my skin feels so hot and I'm getting the chills and I can't go to bed because I'm too scared I don't know what to do, is a fever a symptom of sv*???? I ate something today before washing my hands, i'm FLIPPING out and i need to get up early tomorrow but i can't go to sleep until i know i'm alright..help

Default Re: sorry I keep making posts but I need someone to answer me, please!!!!f

your FINE you are not getting sick. the only way you could get a sv is if you were around v itself. people are confused on how they can get a sv. you can only get the virus by coming in direct contact with the v or being in the same room as someone v. take deep breathes. sip someone hot tea or coffee slowly to calm you down. it works trust me. if you have any vitamin c take it! if you have zinc take . zinc and vitamin c are the ones that prevent and keep you from being sick. its prob just your allergies from this cold weather. my body is doing the same thing. I promise you , you will not v

Default Re: sorry I keep making posts but I need someone to answer me, please!!!!f

wow you dont know how much better you just made me feel, i felt so alone..i dont have any vitamin c though, and wish my skin didnt feel like it was burning...

just anxiety. You are worrying about not washing your hands before you ate with is causing the physical symptoms. you will be okay!

I get hot flashes/chills quite often with my anxiety. Sleeping with my fan going helps.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

try some xanax when u feel anxious. it really helps me