Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Busy day, panic attack.

Right so today I'm pretty busy, my house is getting decorated so I need to finish painting 2 rooms, then guys are coming to fit new carpets, then I need to move all my furniture back into those rooms. I need to go shopping, and I was planning on going to see my boyfriend. BUT, just my luck, I've been up half the night feeling sick. I got to sleep around 4am, I was out late last night, ate a McDonalds (only chips though) then when I came back I nibbled on some Pretzels. And I can still taste the pretzels and it's actually making me want to v*. I've brushed my teeth twice but it still want go away! I actually feel sick to my stomach, I woke up all hot and sweaty and extremely n*, I feel like if I stand up I'll just v* everywhere! Urgh. I just can't be like this today, I have so much to do. I should be up right now but instead I'm still in bed trying to calm down.

Default Re: Busy day, panic attack.

Are you feeling better? It might be the stress that made you feel so ill, since you knew you had to be up and about and busy with so much stuff.