Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default vomiting dream terrified..sign

My friend texted me this morning about her having a dream about me throwing up and how she hopes its not a sign that i will throw uo but she thinks it could be. I'm so scared why'd she have to tell me this I'm just waiting for it to happen. i had awful d* this morning so of course

Default Re: vomiting dream terrified..sign

Dreams have NO influence on real life. I dreamt several times about other people throwing up and even about throwing up myself and it never became true. You don't have to worry. It wasn't nice of her to tell you that though, knowing you are an emet and that it would make your anxiety worse. But really, you have nothing to worry about.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick I just wanna enjoy myself why did I have d* this morning I was able to eat after that but now I'm at my boyfriends for late thanksgiving Lunch I'm scared to eat I have no appetite

You've been very anxious for a few days in a row now, that's more than enough to cause d* only because of stress. You'll be fine, if you managed to eat it means it's not a sv.

I just ate thanksgiving food

I'm at the mall I feel awful I feel like I'm about to have d* so bad

Anxiety gives people d*, plus sometimes I seem to get it for no reason at all.

But the dream meaning for her seeing someone else v* which was you in this case shows that somebody is pretending to be your true friend while secretly trying to harm you or take advantage of your trust. Signifies false pretenses.

It in no way means that will happen.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

I managed to get through 5 and a half hours of work. I ate and everything. Im at my boyfriends and my legs are achey. Maybe from standing at work the whole time? I'm nausous

If you managed to eat, you're fine. It seems you've been nauseous non-stop the past few days and you haven't been sick, so it's nothing to worry about.

Can someone tell me how to start my own thread? I am new to the site and am having a hard time navigating. Thanks!

Hey JessMe1219

If you go to the page with all the treads on it there is a butone just above them saying "start a new thread" click on that and post away :0). Hope that helps.

I've had many of those dreams. They make me queasy when I wake up. But that whole day I'll think I'm cursed. I always feel its a sign. I'm not gonna jinx myself but it hasn't come true. I hope I didn't jinx myself. But I do dream about it a lot, maybe it's my minds way of dealing with it.

Hope you're doing well

Quote Originally Posted by court004 View Post
    My friend texted me this morning about her having a dream about me throwing up and how she hopes its not a sign that i will throw uo but she thinks it could be. I'm so scared why'd she have to tell me this I'm just waiting for it to happen. i had awful d* this morning so of course
    Think of the craziest dream you've ever had. Mine involved flying teapots an a magic carpet. That didn't happen, it can't happen. So why would someone dreaming about you vomiting mean you're going to vomit? Rationalisation is a really valuable tool. Look into it, it might help you.
    Come visit my history blog:

Oh man...if I had a penny for every time I dreamed of someone throwing up, I'd be a rich man! Trust me though, my dreams do NOT indicate that someone is going to actually throw up. I think I dream about it a lot since it's a fear but it's hardly ever happened in the waking world. She was probably just trying to scare you for some reason.