Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Walking Dead Warning (Tonight's Episode 10/28/2012)

I just got a text from my friend saying that there is a vomit scene immediately after the opening credits. I'm not sure if there is any warning, so I wanted to give you guys a heads up for those who aren't watching it live.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Walking Dead Warning (Tonight's Episode 10/28/2012)

Yeah, I saw that too. It wasn't very graphic, I wasn't sure at first whether it was just bad coughing or vomit, but it was vomit. If you don't want to see it, look away for a few minutes after the helicopter crashes.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yeah that scene kinda took me off guard haha but it wasn't too bad. Great episode though!!
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

I don't mind it on tv when I know its fake so it wasn't a problem for me, pretty sure you don't see anything just hear the noise and see Andrea drop to the floor
    Thanks for not posting any spoilers though its not on tv until Friday in the UK, I can't wait that long so I download it and watch after work on Monday mornings

Headless Pets!!!!!!!!! I love the Walking dead!

Anyone reading the novels?

Just watched it, yeah it wasn't bad at all.

I haven't read the series, but I do plan on it

I've read the first one rise of the governor its worth reading now that he's been introduced on the show you get his full back story, how he ended up st woodbury and became the man he is.
    Just stared the second but for anyone thats only seen the show lilly the character this book is about might not make an appearance this season so it could give some things away

The same friend who warns me about vomit scenes also reads the comics. We talk about the differences and such, so I know a bit about the original story. I find the changes that are made pretty interesting, and am interested in learning more about many characters.

The books do have vomit 'scenes' I can't think of a better word to use here, they're described in detail from what I remember
    I have no idea how many people that would affect here, I wouldn't want to recommend them only to cause someone to have a huge panic attack in the first chapter so I think its best to warn people

Did anyone watch tonight's episode!?!?! Holy Fuck
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Yes, It was one of the best episode's so far I loved It can't wait for next weeks

I'm going to pee my pants in anticipation of next week's episode...which I am going to miss the premiere of !! Esp after watching the preview with the altercation between Rick and Glenn. I think Rick may have officially jumped ship. I wanna read the books!
    My shadow

I'm excited to see what's going to happen, especially since the Prison seems to be nothing like the comics as far as what is going on peoplewise.

Without spoilers, I'm happy things went down like they did. That chick drives me nuts!

Not Lori!!!! :'(
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Literally my reaction to that scene was "DAMMIT ANDREA I ALREADY HATED YOU ENOUGH AS IT WAS!"

Hahaha, yea, I hate her too!

Opi also read te comics! They were good but a lot of it is different from te show, like how Lori died.